Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

elliott bennett to norwich?

bnfrnkln

all the lads...
Nov 2, 2009
the ministry of flair
believe me, i dont want this to be true... but just received a message from a norwich fan who says they've gone in with a big offer and bennett wants to go. bennett apparently says he likes brighton and is excited about the new ground etc but thinks norwich are on the verge of the prem...

QPR also came in with a late bid.

'apparently' is the key word here... and i hope to god this isn't true

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
like ive said before,if any players wants to leave at this moment in time ,let them,

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I think if it was true then they would have to offer some SERIOUS money for this. Also Wolves had a sell on clause.

£10m MINIMUM

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I really hope this is bullshit. Losing Benno would be ALOT worse than having lost LuaLua. Having said that I guess Gus would line up a replacement before letting him go. We don't have to sell.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Why would we sell though? No reason to, so won't happen. Elliott has just signed a LONG contract so it will have to be a very big offer.

bnfrnkln

all the lads...
Nov 2, 2009
the ministry of flair
Maybe it was Delia.

rumbled, ive been having an affair with delia for months now.
the guy who text me just knows a few people at the club (norwich) i'm not saying they are important people, and he very well could be winding me up. hence why i was curious to see if anyone else has heard anything. probably hear about it on the argus website next january

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Benno to leave? Eff off! Seriously, we need Elliott here, and I know he is definitely Champ/Prem standard or could be, but after signing a massive deal with us he should stick with us, as we will be a *fingers crossed* premiership side in a couple years

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
algie

I remember reading that when we signed him from Wolves (and he was VERY highly rated by them but realistically would get little chance in the Prem) there was a sell on. How much I dont know. But there IS a sell on.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I have a pretty strong feeling that this is actually nonsense. Norwich are in no way on the verge of the Prem, it's only January and he could end up in the same league as Albion next season and miss out on playing at The Amex week in week out. Also he is our Star player and would not be sure of starting for Norwich. If on the off chance I am wrong I thin £4M + Hoolahan (who I notice is not in the first 11 these days) would be near acceptable!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
From the ST presentation thread

The presentation was done by Ken Brown and was interesting but not really anything most people won't already know. He did mention he was tired from only 3 hours sleep due to trying to be active in the transfer market! .............

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here