Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** The official season ticket presentation thread ***

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Edna is on hers today. I am looking forward to her report.

Mines this Friday, 3.30.

*excited*

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I haven't bought a lottery ticket but it's still enjoyable sitting on the sidelines and watching. It will be interesting once the feedback starts (but not for too long as presumably it will all be the same).

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I am fully expecting people to be blown away (not literally of course, unless that comes as an extra in the expensive seats)

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
When I spoke to the club last week I was told that the presentations had already started. The lady did say on Tuesday "They're very busy because the VIP .... the presentation started today". She stopped herself and corrected the VIP bit. Looks like there was some sneaky VIP seat choosing going on. Lord B? In the know?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
When I spoke to the club last week I was told that the presentations had already started. The lady did say on Tuesday "They're very busy because the VIP .... the presentation started today". She stopped herself and corrected the VIP bit. Looks like there was some sneaky VIP seat choosing going on. Lord B? In the know?

It happened with the 1901's before the 'public' were allowed to apply for seats. I guess all the BHA staff have first dibs on regular STH. No reason to think anything differently.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It happened with the 1901's before the 'public' were allowed to apply for seats. I guess all the BHA staff have first dibs on regular STH. No reason to think anything differently.

Hurry up with your one.I want my seat done and dusted.:lol:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Also, as i havent actually looked yet, where do we actually GO for the presentation? i assume we walk up to one of the portacabins rather than the ACTUAL stadium?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Also, as i havent actually looked yet, where do we actually GO for the presentation? i assume we walk up to one of the portacabins rather than the ACTUAL stadium?

Correct.
It's in the "presentation suite", which is one of the portacabins adjacent to the carpark/coachpark, south-east of the stadium.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i havent had mine yet,but 3 people i knowdid,said it was unreal,and seats and receipt confirms,west stand

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Got mine lunchtime!

Good presentation, and chance to view the stadium from the outside viewing platform!

Seats purchased!

Same here. Went for the front row of the 3rd tier West Stand (Zone B). Couldn't get anything on the front around the half way line so had to settle for the second row behind the TV gantry. It looks like the main areas people are looking at are this and the front West, beside the tunnel (Zone E). From what I saw the first 3 or 4 rows of Zone B around the half way line are now booked.

Also found out that the banking is going to be about the same as in the South Stand at Withdean (about 6 inches per row). Also, if you lose your access/season ticket card for Falmer it will cost £10 to get a new one. If you want to sell your seat to a stranger it may be worth it charging an additional £10 'deposit' in case he doesn't return it before the next game. You could then declare it lost and get a new one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here