Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion Vs Leyton Orient ***Official Match Thread***

Sep 1, 2010
With the Albion starting the new year top of the tree can the Albion start 2011 with a much needed 3 points. We have already boosted the squad with Noone although he cannot play today. How will we line up without Calde?

COME ON YOU SEAGULLS

Oh first official match thread of the year, how very sensible of me

Last edited:

Sep 1, 2010
That is true, i understand we played fantastic the other night. I would prefer to see this as the lineup

Ankergren
El-Abd
Greer
Ephick
Painter
Smith
Kishischev
Dicker
Bennett
Murray
Barnes

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I cannot believe you put an ampersand in the title. My word, you've cursed us!
Why, in the blue hell, is player not on yet? Does anyone know anywhere else I can listen online, preferably free?
Any team news?

Sep 1, 2010
I cannot believe you put an ampersand in the title. My word, you've cursed us!
Why, in the blue hell, is player not on yet? Does anyone know anywhere else I can listen online, preferably free?
Any team news?

Oh naughty me. i have changed it for you Acker

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Need to get back to winning ways today, 3 points is a must

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I hope he doesnt change the centre backs around, start with bennett there and move him forward if we need to

Personally I hope he does as would rather Elliot was midfield as more effective there, I don't think he can play like Calde does attacking from defence.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Ah bless ya for remembering, still rough to be honest but better than i was. I almost feel well enough to go today but am probably still very catching.

Good to hear it - on the mend obviously. Depending what it was, you're unlikely to still be contagious, but listen to your body. Either way, 3 points here we come. HNY.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Looking forward to this one, it's a key game ( I know every game seems to be key at the moment) but if we can't beat orient I don't fancy us staying top for much longer

Sep 1, 2010
I don't like the idea of changing centre backs around, but the most experienced AND effective cover would be El-Abd. Kish maybe a little slow for that position IMO and Bennett as others have said is too much of an attacking threat to put him in the Calde role

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here