Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's game (Merged) - NOW CALLED OFF

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
What do people think the chances are of it being called off-I live in Horsham and am not sure what the weather is doing down in Brighton?
If it is going to be called off when will we know by-I'm planning on going to visit someone in the royal Alex first and don't really want to get down there and then discover it is off.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
bit of ground frost but sunny atm 5 minutes from the ground

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Hopefully they'll get those lamps on the pitch to warm it up a bit; if the ground's frozen solid then we're buggered.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
A bit worried it will be called off due to unsafe entrances and egresses. It would be handy if the club made an announcement of when/if there will be a pitch inspection!

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
you think you got problems making your mind up living in horsham try living in plymouth lol at least if we knew the game was going to be on we could make a desicion on the roads but dont want to get up there and find out its been called of...been there done that before

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Any news of a potential pitch inspection ?

Shifty89

Sep 29, 2007
The Club were good for the Colchester game, would be handy if they pulled their finger out for this game- especially for the Notts Co fans making the trip.

maybe on the basis of how early they did the inspection last time, that because there has yet to be one, maybe it is an indication that the club are very confident of it going ahead? who knows!

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
yer maybe they are confident but could they at least come out and say this would make our decision on if to leave plymouth or not easier if we knew the game was gonna be played

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
What do people think the chances are of it being called off-I live in Horsham and am not sure what the weather is doing down in Brighton?
If it is going to be called off when will we know by-I'm planning on going to visit someone in the royal Alex first and don't really want to get down there and then discover it is off.

I reckon if it gets really cold then it might be called off but I'm not sure, but if it doesn't get really cold then it might not be called off. But it might if they think it is going to get too cold during the match, or they might not think about that. It might be the case that they are waiting to see what the weather does, in case the game might be able to go ahead. Either way, I blame the club for not doing more.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
just gonna have to MAKE A DECISION, few yrs ago they had pitch inspection for friday nite xmas game against gillingham in mid afternoon and announced it was on, then by 6 oclock it was like skating rink everywhere and it was called off, they dont know is the answer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here