Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Portsmouth Tickets

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I have season tickets in the Family stand, but as Portsmouth will be using it "the club has reserved the best available seats in the south stand to relocate Albion fans who normally sit in the east and north-east stands".

Why then are the prices somewhat more expensive?

For a normal match Family Stand prices are Adult=£24 U16=£5 U10=£1 total=£30. For the Portsmouth match the equivalent will be Adult=£21 U16=£14 U10=£4 a total of £39, that's £9 more or an increase of 30%.

How can you possibly justify this price hike? When Manchester City played here a couple of years ago normal prices applied for the Family stand but why not this time? Are you trying to discourage younger fans from attending this game?

This is NOT the way to treat your Season Ticket holders, especially one that has actually attended all 4 FA Cup matches this season!!!!

And please don't tell me to go and sit in the West Stand.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
While I can see where you are coming from, and I will pass on your comments - the club has to be consistent in pricing for all fans. Prices are set based on the price for that area for League matches, and as it is an FA Cup match, we are unable to discount tickets (as the gate is shared with the FA and Portsmouth) without the agreement of those two.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here