Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket holders at Withdean who have no friends and family who want season tick

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
I am a lucky and fortunate fan who already has a 1901 club seat, so I have no personal interest in this, but having read a lot of posts on NSC, can the club consider setting up some sort of highest/top priority list for current Withdean season ticket holders who do not have family and friends who might want additional season tickets at Falmer. In accordance with priorities already announced, may I suggest that the fans who have no friends and family wanting tickets being given priority over those who have friends and familt wanting tickets; i.e, give highest priority to fans/groups of fans sitting together who already attend just wanting similar tickets at Falmer, then if other current fans want to bring additional friends and family too, they get second priority. Hope this makes sense, but if not please get back to me for clarification. Please pass this suggestion on to Ken and Martin for consideration. Many thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here