Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another ST one, sorry!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Hi fella,

Sorry if this is repeated, I've not seen a similar Q below and don't want to phone the ticket office when I'd presume that the season tickets are being dealt with separately.

I've had a season ticket for all but one year at Withdean (2003-04, 1st year at uni a long way away), as well as at Gillingham and the Goldstone before that. I presume this means that I don't qualify for priority because although this is a lot more than 9 years, its not the last 9 years consecutively. For the record, if that is the case, I think its ridiculous, but rather than complain, the point of this was to clarify. So, is this the case?

Cheers

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Good question, and right to clarify. To qualify to be in priority group one you need to have been a season ticket holder for every year at Withdean. Even those who bought STs in year two or three don't qualify, I'm afraid it is 100 per cent or you drop to priority group 2, 3 or 4. Sorry, but that is the criteria. Of course, if you attend with family or friends in group 1, you could use one of their three options.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Apologies, but my mistake. As long as you have been a season ticket holder for nine years or more at Withdean, consecutive or otherwise, you qualify. This allows for those who may have spent three years away at Uni.

Sorry again...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here