Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who has made their Amex season ticket presentation APPOINTMENTS then ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Appointment secured today.

Myself and four other SUPERFANS (Priority 1 STH's with 9+ years active service at Withdean) will mostly be attending the Amex Stadium, Falmer on Friday, January 14th at 3.30pm in order to peruse the Season Ticket seating options for ourselves and up to 15 friends/family/Johnny-come-latelys.

Can't wait :amex:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Never has a visit to a portacabin raised such enthusiasm in grown men :lolol:

It is, as you already know, a pretty impressive presentation as is the stadium that dominates the said portacabin

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Never has a visit to a portacabin raised such enthusiasm in grown men :lolol:

It is, as you already know, a pretty impressive presentation as is the stadium that dominates the said portacabin

Its NOT a portacabin.
Its a presentation SUITE :p

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
AND you get a Friday afternoon off work, so beers after aswell...lucky YOU :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
AND you get a Friday afternoon off work, so beers after aswell...lucky YOU :thumbsup:

Indeed I do Marc, indeed I do.
Definitely no beers till AFTERWARDS though, being as I will be making the most important decision of my LIFE that afternoon.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
no bloody post this morning so can't book yet. Far from impressed!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
God, I can see this being as boring as the 1901-ers.

Someone wake me up in about July when they actually announce the prices for the day-tripping plebs like me. If there are any tickets left...

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
No letter for me yet, but I'm not a superfan only in my 3rd season ticket :shrug:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Myself and four other SUPERFANS (Priority 1 STH's with 9+ years active service at Withdean) will mostly be attending the Amex Stadium, Falmer on Friday, January 14th at 3.30pm in order to peruse the Season Ticket seating options for ourselves and up to 15 friends/family/Johnny-come-latelys.

Did you just phone the number on the leaked pdf, or have you actually recieved something in the post inviting the call?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Did you just phone the number on the leaked pdf, or have you actually recieved something in the post inviting the call?

My dad received his through the post today and gave me the number so I could phone and sort out our appointment. I expect mine is at home as well, but I leave before the post is delivered.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
My dad received his through the post today and gave me the number so I could phone and sort out our appointment. I expect mine is at home as well, but I leave before the post is delivered.

And was there a code or something on the letter you had to quote?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
And was there a code or something on the letter you had to quote?

Nope.
All I had to do was quote the membership numbers of each of the Priority 1 STH's who would be attending. He then checked that they were indeed P1's and booked me up. Obviously I took the earliest appointment possible.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
nope..not had my letter yet

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

can you park by the ground or do you have to use PT?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
nope.
All i had to do was quote the membership numbers of each of the priority 1 sth's who would be attending. He then checked that they were indeed p1's and booked me up. Obviously i took the earliest appointment possible.

bingo bango!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
can you park by the ground or do you have to use PT?

I assume we can park at the stadium (groups of no more than 40 per presentation so shouldn't be an issue).

Thats what we did for the tour earlier this year anyway.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here