Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

U21 Amex ticket price

I know you have received several questions on this subject but this is on another aspect.

I agree with the sentiment expressed by various people that it seems unfair to existing U21 STH's the huge increase in price. I appreciate the current pricing is excellent but on the basis I pay for my son's U21 ticket it is likely to be me having to pay the significant extra cost which in todays severe economic climate is not going to be easy to put it mildly.

Can you advise how many current U21 STH's there are at Withdean and did the club consider a mechanism whereby they could have had some sort of loyalty discount for the Amex as opposed to potential new U21 STH's?

For what it is worth, having travelled in a mini bus load of 13 people to Samton last week with half being U21's, they atmosphere they created on the bus, in the ground and during the game was terrific and I am seriously concerned the club could lose the support of some of this valuable fan base section.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
I am afraid I don't know how many under-21 STHs there are at Withdean. I have covered this on another thread, and equally I will pass on your comments.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here