Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How does the 3 friends bit work?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hi Paul - I'm sure you've had it up to the neck with these types of questions and apologies for adding to your work load my friend.

I was just wondering re the 3 friends who want season tickets. How will this work? Is it a case of the existing ST Holder merely handing over the contact details of these 3 people and stating whether they want to sit with these 3 people or not? Also I take it payment will be set up with each person directly?

Also in the below answer you put:

I am afraid you will have to wait, unless you have a friend who is a season-ticket holder. General sales will be made via presentations.

Does this mean all 3 friends go on the same tour as the existing ST Holder and can all choose their seats together?

Thanks Paul, and yes there's a lot of questions here - your help is most welcome - after our long, long wait together I just want to make sure I have everything straight...!

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Sorry, only one person per presentation.

Season-ticket holder will be sent four direct debit forms, simply fill out up to four of them out as required (or bring along a cheque, if you want to pay in one hit) but you'll need to know roughly where your friends want to sit, if not next to you!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here