Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where will be FCUM fans who get tickets in the home end be moved to?

Not a tongue in cheek question. But as I will be attending with a 4 year old and a 10 year old, I want to make sure I am as far away from trouble as possible.

Fans are clever, and FCUM hyave support from all over, including Sussex, so it's a given the home stands will have many in.

I am a family stand STH, but was thinking you might move them all here?

Why oh why did we just not give them a decent allocation. Im sure 1500 outside the ground, fighting in town, or god forbid, doing grafiti at the Amex is worse than taking £15k off the buggers and having them all in 200 sqaure meters.........

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Our supporters' safety and enjoyment is always of paramount importance - and in our preparations for Saturday that has been the first and foremost consideration from all involved.

Hence the decision to only sell to fans already on the club's database. If supporters choose to sell-on tickets they run the risk of being banned from Withdean and the Amex. If people who are known to be away fans sit in home areas they will be ejected. They will not under any circumstances be moved into the family stand.

We have taken all decisions in relation to this fixture in response to intelligence from a number of reliable sources and with the aim of keeping all our supporters and the community of Brighton & Hove safe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here