Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Neither John, nor Hammond

0 Not allowed!
    In Seattle - and there's definitely more around here as I've seen a guy in the gym in an Albion top, as well as a car near me with a few bumper stickers on it. I'll be headed to one or both of the Burnley & Southampton games over christmas.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

mick.seagulls

Flew in from Canada Friday for the spurs game go back today

0 Not allowed!
      Cracking game fantastic stadium, hope to fly over for some more games.... pretty excited about the season after seeing the game....
      First Game 1970, best day in Albion history, 27th March 1976, first appearance and goal for the young Peter Ward
      [email protected]
      Ex North Stand Turnstiler

0 Not allowed!
      It's gonna be the Blackpool game for me - bring it on!
      My neighbour knocked on my door at 2:30am this morning. Can you believe that - 2:30am?! Luckily for him I was still up playing my
      bagpipes.

0 Not allowed!
      Blackpool game for me as well. The Doncaster game will be on at Nevada Smiths for anyone in NYC next weekend.

http://www.nevadasmiths.net/football/fix.htm
      "It's all bullshit folks, and it's bad for you" George Carlin
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I'll be back from Japan for Burnley at Christmas with my two daughters. Can't wait
      Diamonds are polished by grit, people are polished by adversity YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. My piano cover of My Ever Changing Moods by the Style Council

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by AZ Gull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Cheers So.Cal - I assume you got the tickets you needed so you and your Dad could make the games whilst you're in Blighty?
      Yes mate, one of my good friends had a friend that is working on the day, so he has given me his ticket for the game, and my dad managed to get on online last monday, super stoked, also had a few offers from some overly nice people on here...24 hours and counting until it is plane time.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Meade View Post
      been meaning to see how many LA area based seagulls there are out here - So.Cal, where abouts in the OC are you? would be great to have the occasional drink with anyone in that's in the area!
      Fountain Valley/Huntington Beach my friend, my dad lives down in Laguna Beach. We are always listening every Saturday and watching what scraps we can on Fox last season, mostly the cup games, but as you are aware Fox Soccer Plus shows a ton of Championship games all season.

Feel free to come down here to watch a game one weekend, depending on where you are in LA the drive that time of day takes no time. We are 30 minutes south of LAX, right off the 405.

Where are you?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by So.CalGull View Post
      Fountain Valley/Huntington Beach my friend, my dad lives down in Laguna Beach. We are always listening every Saturday and watching what scraps we can on Fox last season, mostly the cup games, but as you are aware Fox Soccer Plus shows a ton of Championship games all season.

Feel free to come down here to watch a game one weekend, depending on where you are in LA the drive that time of day takes no time. We are 30 minutes south of LAX, right off the 405.

Where are you?
      very kind, would be great to meet up for a game at some point!
      i'm in west hollywood... not been here long at all and travel so much for work that i'm not here all that much, but loving it so far! (missing the football, aside, which is particularly grating at the moment!)

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Cypriot-Seagull View Post
      Your more than welcome to join us mate. we will be at the Woodman Limassol from about 9ish (Cypriot time).
      Nice, I'm based in Limassol and spend rather too much of my time in the Woodman as it is - I'll be there, be good to meet you all.

0 Not allowed!
      Reviving a ten-year-old thread! Whatever next?!

Anyway, it's amazing looking back at this thread. Andy who started it now lives in Spain just down the road from me. A few familiar names there too.

Wonder where the initial list of countries came from. Presume there was another thread prior to this.
      Russ: PROUD that ENGLAND is my home, but my heart is forever travelling
      Seagulls over Spain/
      Formerly Seagulls over Saigon, Seagulls over the Southern Med (Tunisia), Caspian Seagulls, Gaviotas sobre Sudamerica and Seagulls over Sheepshaggers