Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Overseas Seagulls The List Please Sign Up

johnhammond

Neither John, nor Hammond
Jan 17, 2008
Utrecht
In Seattle - and there's definitely more around here as I've seen a guy in the gym in an Albion top, as well as a car near me with a few bumper stickers on it. I'll be headed to one or both of the Burnley & Southampton games over christmas.

mchaney

mick.seagulls
Jul 26, 2004
Kitchener (Canada)
Flew in from Canada Friday for the spurs game go back today

:clap: Cracking game fantastic stadium, hope to fly over for some more games.... pretty excited about the season after seeing the game....

turnstiler

Ex North Stand Turnstiler
Mar 6, 2009
Cologne, Germany
It's gonna be the Blackpool game for me - bring it on! :rave:

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
Cheers So.Cal - I assume you got the tickets you needed so you and your Dad could make the games whilst you're in Blighty?

Yes mate, one of my good friends had a friend that is working on the day, so he has given me his ticket for the game, and my dad managed to get on online last monday, super stoked, also had a few offers from some overly nice people on here...24 hours and counting until it is plane time.

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
been meaning to see how many LA area based seagulls there are out here - So.Cal, where abouts in the OC are you? would be great to have the occasional drink with anyone in that's in the area! :wave:

Fountain Valley/Huntington Beach my friend, my dad lives down in Laguna Beach. We are always listening every Saturday and watching what scraps we can on Fox last season, mostly the cup games, but as you are aware Fox Soccer Plus shows a ton of Championship games all season.

Feel free to come down here to watch a game one weekend, depending on where you are in LA the drive that time of day takes no time. We are 30 minutes south of LAX, right off the 405.

Where are you?

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
Fountain Valley/Huntington Beach my friend, my dad lives down in Laguna Beach. We are always listening every Saturday and watching what scraps we can on Fox last season, mostly the cup games, but as you are aware Fox Soccer Plus shows a ton of Championship games all season.

Feel free to come down here to watch a game one weekend, depending on where you are in LA the drive that time of day takes no time. We are 30 minutes south of LAX, right off the 405.

Where are you?

very kind, would be great to meet up for a game at some point!
i'm in west hollywood... not been here long at all and travel so much for work that i'm not here all that much, but loving it so far! (missing the football, aside, which is particularly grating at the moment!)

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
Reviving a ten-year-old thread! Whatever next?!

Anyway, it's amazing looking back at this thread. Andy who started it now lives in Spain just down the road from me. A few familiar names there too.

Wonder where the initial list of countries came from. Presume there was another thread prior to this.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here