Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Overseas Seagulls The List Please Sign Up

The young Miss Bracknell has a habit of flying in, unexpectedly, for big games - from Fiji for the play-off semifinal against Swindon, for example. She's in Liberia at the moment - but I confidently expect her back in time for an early game at the Amex.

Cypriot-Seagull

Jul 15, 2011
Somewhere in Cyprus
Dont forget us Cypriots! Out of the fanatic fellow albion fans I knew in Brighton 11 of us are scattered around Cyprus now. When they show us on Sky we all get together for it! We've all booked off work on the 23rd sept for the leeds game. All of us use the seagulls player and a couple use NSC. Unfortunately the earliest game I can make will be around Christmas time.

Last edited:

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
Flying over at the end of next week from Arizona for Donny, Gills and hopefully Portsmouth away. About 11,000 mile roundtrip. Being at the first league game has been my absolute number 1 objective this year. Most excited I've been since the FA Cup Final. Distance doesn't dim the passion; if anything, it amplifies it. Nobody in that ground in 9 days time will be more emotional than me.

Nice.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Repatriated 4 years ago so doesn't count but interested in the Orange County connection having lived in Mission Viejo for half a dozen years or so .. would love to be back but I can't deny I missed my footie except for the odd Albion game on satellite

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
:tantrum:Sad to say we blew all our dough on holiday last year so don't look like being able to get over this coming season, rather sad about that to be honest. A good friend who lives in Hove is getting married in May next year however so you never know, but it seems unlikely with that being my busiest time of the year work wise by a long way......

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
You've left out Holland.

Don't forget Werner. After all, it was him who told us Bergkamp was signing for us.

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Dont forget us Cypriots! Out of the fanatic fellow albion fans I knew in Brighton 11 of us are scattered around Cyprus now. When they show us on Sky we all get together for it! We've all booked off work on the 23rd sept for the leeds game. All of us use the seagulls player and a couple use NSC. Unfortunately the earliest game I can make will be around Christmas time.
Where are you based. I'm in Limassol, well, I'm back in Brighton atm, but return to Cyprus at ther end of August. Can't get the 23rd off, but I finish at 2pm anyway.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
AZ, when you get back, and if you ever head left to the water, give me a shout, only a short 6 hour drive away...

Cheers So.Cal - I assume you got the tickets you needed so you and your Dad could make the games whilst you're in Blighty?

Exiled in Indooroopilly

I found this spoon sir
Feb 12, 2009
Flying in from Queensland for the Donny and Gillingham games. My Christmas Eve this year has officially been moved to Friday Aug 5th!

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
already on the list but another one in the US here.
now LA based and absolutely gutted to missing the first games at the AMEX after we fought so long for it! brings a tear to the eye just looking at everyone's photos and incredibly excited to see it on the TV on saturday!

been meaning to see how many LA area based seagulls there are out here - So.Cal, where abouts in the OC are you? would be great to have the occasional drink with anyone in that's in the area! :wave:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Stuck in Dubai, unlikely to make any games.

Gutted and miserable to be missing out on our new home, after being there through all the shit (STH at Gillingham etc etc). Feel like I'm really missing out on one of life's events that means a lot to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here