Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Overseas Seagulls The List Please Sign Up

Andy of Didim

Didim Seagull
Mar 29, 2010
Altinkum Turkey
Still hoping to find a few more overseas Seagulls to join up even if your country is shown but you didnt post before post now as i am busy puuting a full list together and its looking pretty impressive

List updated at 40 fingers crossed all spellings are correct

Argentina (Temp)
Australia
Austria
Brazil
Canada
China
Crete
Czech Republic
Denmark
England
Estonia
France
Greece
Germany
Gibraltar
Honduras
Hong Kong
India
Indonesia
Ireland
Japan
Luxemberg
Malaysia
Malta
Netherlands
New Zealand
Scotland
Spain
South Aficia
South Korea
Sweden
Switzerland
Thailand
Tunisia
Turkey
UAE
USA
Uzbekistan
Vietnam
Wales

Still waiting confirmation from :thumbsup:

Finland and Congo & Norway :wave:

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
Was browsing the archives to see how many countries are covered for overseas Brighton fans, and came across this sad little thread. After a conversation yesterday with a Portsmouth fan here in California, who will be heading back to the Amex to watch the future BHA V Pompey fixture, got me wondering how many fans are traveling home to see any of the games this season, if so from where and when?

I will chip in with:

My Dad and I.
From Orange County, California.
Doncaster and Gillingham games.
Total round trip miles = 11,000.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Son is going to uni in Switzerland. The (Cunning) Plan (by the Oxford Professor of Cunning, what is a fox)

Go visit boy -- all by itself it will take waiting out six months of "It's an extravagance" from the wife.
Book flight w/change at Heathrow.
Book flight w/long layover ("See honey, it was cheap, because of the long layover")
Arrange layover to fall on Saturday of home BHA game. ("As long as we're stuck here for nine hours.... you can't 'do' London in nine hours, can you?)

It will be done, because it can be done.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
A friend of mine is flying over from Ireland for the Spurs game, flying home on Sunday morning and then repeating the procedure for Donny next week.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Ah good I see you have included Wales
its more foreign than any other on the list

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Not just the most foreign, but until someone from Kyrgyzstan checks in, the most vowel-deprived.

Watch for the big 'Llafariaid ar gyfer Cymru' benefit concert this summer.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
You can add norway to that list.

I'll be over for the first game i can get tickets for. Sooner the better.

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
You can add the Falkland Islands to the list. Myself and at least 3 other Albion fans are here at the moment. I could have hopped on the flight that leaves here next Friday morning & comes back on the Sunday night, but Toronto Seagull is using my season ticket :(

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
I will be heading across the pond to bring my friend Evan (Defrocked Priest) back to where he wanted to be in April. During that week his parents and myself will be hoping to attended the home match v Watford. Coming from Winnipeg which will be 6300 km or 3900 miles each way

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Flying over at the end of next week from Arizona for Donny, Gills and hopefully Portsmouth away. About 11,000 mile roundtrip. Being at the first league game has been my absolute number 1 objective this year. Most excited I've been since the FA Cup Final. Distance doesn't dim the passion; if anything, it amplifies it. Nobody in that ground in 9 days time will be more emotional than me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here