Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ken tester

smoking jonsey

Nov 14, 2010
im a greyhound trainer situated in wales and have been freinds with ken tester for many years, just had a little bitch from him LAWLORS BEAUTY who has just thrown 8 stunning pups, a cracking little bitch, someones forgetting ardberg mentor, that ken has also its ok sat there slagging him off but i would bet that nobody here understands what hard work training a greyhound is let alone 40 i do understand that dealing with graders that not all can be given the time they need but this is corals that should take the wrap, supply and demand i hope i speak for all trainers in this matter its ok forming a syndicate and slagging trainers off you all spend 100.00 on a dog what do you expect top open dog, and derek knight yes has great dogs of course vinnie jones john ward theres money you get what you put in i wonder how many from this little syndicate lay awake at night when your dog broke its hock, trainers do owners dont, and have you decided whos rehoming the dog when retired or will it be just anouther stat for the re homing team ...just had to join and stand in kens corner.. hes a cracking bloke doing his best

essex seagull

Nov 2, 2008
essex
Knowing Ken im sure he wouldnt take too much notice of whats said on here ,where do you run your dogs i thought all the flaps your way had closed or is Swansea still going .

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
im a greyhound trainer situated in wales and have been freinds with ken tester for many years, just had a little bitch from him LAWLORS BEAUTY who has just thrown 8 stunning pups, a cracking little bitch, someones forgetting ardberg mentor, that ken has also its ok sat there slagging him off but i would bet that nobody here understands what hard work training a greyhound is let alone 40 i do understand that dealing with graders that not all can be given the time they need but this is corals that should take the wrap, supply and demand i hope i speak for all trainers in this matter its ok forming a syndicate and slagging trainers off you all spend 100.00 on a dog what do you expect top open dog, and derek knight yes has great dogs of course vinnie jones john ward theres money you get what you put in i wonder how many from this little syndicate lay awake at night when your dog broke its hock, trainers do owners dont, and have you decided whos rehoming the dog when retired or will it be just anouther stat for the re homing team ...just had to join and stand in kens corner.. hes a cracking bloke doing his best

Hi smoking jonesy. Thanks for your input. Can i just ask where on here Ken Tester has been 'slagged off'? I personally dont know any of the trainers but have views on a few of them mainly from word of mouth. They may not be accurate but hey thats life. We will vote on key decisions like who trains it and what we buy........ thats OUR choice.
It may well be a hard job training greyhounds but im sure there is alot of self satisfaction and its financially rewarding.
And i can ensure you that, as someone who has offered to look after the dog for life following its racing career, i have every bit of care and consideration for the dog, probably more than any trainer would have.
So please dont come on here with your emotional blackmail without knowing any facts.
Having met some of the people in this syndicate, there are alot of really nice sensible people wanting to own a greyhound with the common interest of supporting the Albion. Yes we hope we have a derby winner and all become very rich in the process but in reality we know that is unlikely, but i think i speak for all in saying we want the fun of owning a greyhound and hope our dog returns safe following every race. :cheers:

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010

I bet Mr Tester loves having you as a friend.

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
essex seagull, Swansea was shut down for sure. Bedwelty I am pretty sure is shut too. Valley is the only one left but the last I heard it is doing really well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here