Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Stadium Naming Rights Deal

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It was never a deal about money. It was about global branding. NONE of the sponsor money goes towards the stadium, it all goes into the clubs community projects, which is why Amex wanted to do it.
Where did you hear that? That is great if its right. Closer bonds with the local community is what its all about.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
4.5 is a bit poor but hey i'm not complaining.I'm just glad Mr Bloom has got some of his money back,with more on the way .

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I wouldn't be surprised if theres a further slab of cash to come from Amex in the way of a long-term shirt sponsorship deal as well.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
bearing in mind our gate recipts are going to be in excess of £400,000 per match I think it's disgusting that we have sold our name for about twenty grand per match, I'd rather pay an extra fuckin quid if they want money that badly

I would say, at the time the deal was signed, if this figure is right, it was the deal of the bloody century.

With the businessmen on hear and all their bloody wisdom we must have the wealthiest set of supporters in the land.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Does anyone know if it has any success clauses such as promotion to the premiership which might bump up the annual sponsorship. Nobody knows the exact terms but are making a lot of guesses based on what appears to be one line in the Argus!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here