Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Ruffian Club/The Guardians of Albion

Jimmy Grimble

As has been alluded to on here in recent weeks, fans not in the 1901 club who are simply 'happy with a beer and a pie at half time' have been labelled 'ruffians' by the club. As such, I think it's appropiate we create our own club - a Ruffians CLUB - for us lesser fans; this way we can all know who to converge with and who to avoid, because we wouldn't want to accidentally spill a bit of our pint, drop a bit of our pie or knock into the the wrong person now, would we?

So come on you fellow unwashed louts, join the Ruffians Club!

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I'm in. I want to wear my old shirt with the sponsor hanging off & swear at the ref till my hearts content

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I'm in
<-------

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I'm in.
Jeans and trainers all the way, wont catch me wearing formal trousers to a football match.

Jimmy Grimble

There will be a ruddy ruffian riot on the concourse if there's no balti pies, I tell ya.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I'd like to be a Guardian of the Albion. Part of the 'overseas divsion', Ministère de la Grèce.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
ruf·fi·an (rf-n, rfyn)
n.
1. A tough or rowdy person.
2. A thug or gangster.
[French, pimp, from Old French rufien, from Old Provençal rufian, from Old Italian ruffiano.]

ruffian [ˈrʌfɪən]
n
a violent or lawless person; hoodlum or villain
[from Old French rufien, from Italian ruffiano, perhaps related to Langobardic hruf scurf, scabbiness]

I'm in

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here