Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"We are all in this together" SAID COCAINE CAMERON

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Page 3 and no right winger has yet explained why tax payers money should be used for a party political appointment.

Never mind, back to the play ground insults...

I was hoping that we would have a lefty explanation of Ms Caplin from the last Government. Or are we ignoring that one at the moment?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Absolute rubbish. You're trying to justify the billions upon billions of pounds of tax payers money *stolen* by big city bankers by saying "the banks could have gone any time". Wake up and smell the coffee.

is that stolen money on top of the £100+ billion that Labour overspent, or are you the one in need of a good cup of ground?

Page 3 and no right winger has yet explained why tax payers money should be used for a party political appointment.

probably because theres not any good reason to justify it. however its nothing Labour didn't do, so not sure why right wingers need to explain. i don't know when it started, but it certainly wasn't this week.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Where have I heard the latest idea before?

Force the unemployed to pick up litter etc.

The old 'divide and rule' ethos perfected by the Tories, and implemented by Thatcher and her cronies, first against the miners, then against poll tax protesters...

The 'enemy within' ploy that masks the corruption in the higher echelons of society, and the fat cats lining their pockets!

Go on you lot, keep bickering while the rich get richer, but hey, of course, it is the fault of the unemployed, innit?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
6a00e550f4976688340133ec3af37d970b-800wi

Dandyman

In London village.
I was hoping that we would have a lefty explanation of Ms Caplin from the last Government. Or are we ignoring that one at the moment?

I don't hold any brief for Neo-Labour, but it's like saying there were bigger crooks around than Archer so why did we get so upset by him. Cameron may be a slick PR operator but he is also a slimy doctrinaire waste of oxygen.

Dandyman

In London village.
is that stolen money on top of the £100+ billion that Labour overspent, or are you the one in need of a good cup of ground?

probably because theres not any good reason to justify it. however its nothing Labour didn't do, so not sure why right wingers need to explain. i don't know when it started, but it certainly wasn't this week.

Remind me when the Tories voted against the millions spend on the Iraq fiasco or bailing out the bankers.

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
And the Tories still couldnt beat them!

They had to go cap in hand to the other bunch of muppets to form a shower of shit coalition that will do far more damage to this country than Brown and Darling ever could have.
f***ing get real will you , all brown and his shabby bunch of do gooding f***-wits did was put the final nail in this once great countrys coffin , it all started with blair and when he realized he had f***ed up he jacked in , mr brown took over and the wild spending got even crazier , we had boom years under labour and all they could do was put the country into massive debt that your grandchildren will still be paying off , huh ! and all you labour fuckwits keep mumbling about is thatcher this thatcher that !!!!

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
"I was hoping that we would have a lefty explanation of Ms Caplin from the last Government. Or are we ignoring that one at the moment?"

QUOTED BY HAMPSHIRESEAGULL

She was being humped by an ex BHA APPRENTICE , true.

Read the News of the World you might learn something.

Last edited:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
f***ing get real will you , all brown and his shabby bunch of do gooding f***-wits did was put the final nail in this once great countrys coffin , it all started with blair and when he realized he had f***ed up he jacked in , mr brown took over and the wild spending got even crazier , we had boom years under labour and all they could do was put the country into massive debt that your grandchildren will still be paying off , huh ! and all you labour fuckwits keep mumbling about is thatcher this thatcher that !!!!

They also paid off a chunk of the national debt in the first part of their term in office but let's try and forget that.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
They also paid off a chunk of the national debt in the first part of their term in office but let's try and forget that.

yet left us 1 trillon in debt :facepalm: brown was the worst pm ever and blair,brown,harperson,and all the other clowns have f***ed this once great country for years.Cameron is a twat but leagues ahead off the one eyed twat

Castello

Castello
May 28, 2009
Tottenham
i see the tory level of debate is up to its usual high standards of " its all brown/labours fault" and "f*** of you lefty tossers." :tosser:

jeeze the last government must have been crap to lose to such numbskulls.

Its just depressing

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
i see the tory level of debate is up to its usual high standards of " its all brown/labours fault" and "f*** of you lefty tossers." :tosser:

Its just depressing

you still have your head buried in the sand :facepalm: ffs brown and his merry bunch of tossers left us 1 trillon in debt,millons scaving benefits and a open door policy to mad mullers and work shy

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
you still have your head buried in the sand :facepalm: ffs brown and his merry bunch of tossers left us 1 trillon in debt,millons scaving benefits and a open door policy to mad mullers and work shy

Everyone likes yoghurt- how mad can a fruit corner be? :wink:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
That must be one of the dumbest comments on here. Everybodies life is influenced in one way or another by people/events that occured long before they were born.

This.

"Thatcher's children" is a mindset carried by a lot of present-day middle-aged people, brought up from 1979 onwards, who treat voluntary involvement in the community as a waste of their precious time.

Which can be better spent acquiring money unscrupulously in this economy and then pissing it away on foreign soil, or indeed cruise-ships..

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast

Its just depressing

It's f*** OFF you lefty stupid tosser..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here