Leek
Awesome.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• CLARK_Paul_19790908_GH_R.jpg
    CLARK_Paul_19790908_GH_R.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 234

Greyrun

Feb 23, 2009
Justin Fashanu,always remember a pre season friendly against Tottenham when supposedly hard man Graham Roberts ran to the referee complaining about the treatment Justin was dishing out(all within the laws of the game)fantastic player who's
injury and lack of insurance cover i always felt was a key factor in our demise.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I think many of the contributors to this thread never saw Paul Clarke! Definitely the number one!

Exactly Tank all the way. Oatway would have burst into tears given just a Tank stare.

Devon Seagull

Sep 25, 2004
South Devon
Paul Clarke was awesome. I remember his tackle on Lil Fucillo of Luton which resulted in Fucillo leg getting shattered - you could hear the crack echo around the Goldstone.

Jimmy Case was hard and mad - I once overtook an XR3i that was parked on a grass verge on Woodland Drive. This driver obviously didn't like the fact that my Honda Civic (well my sisters) had passed him for some reason and decided to chase me. I ended up at the traffic lights on Old Shoreham Road. The driver of the XR3 got out of his car and tried to open the drivers door which I had locked and me and three friends sat there as this mad man stated kicking and denting the door. Looking back now we should have got out but we were in shock as it was Jimmy Case !! His eye were bloodshot and he was frothing at the mouth - literally. It was 4pm and all the drivers of the other cars at the lights were looking on in utter amazement A few weeks later he scored that belting freekick against Sheffield Wednesday at Highbury in the semi-final of the FA Cup.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I am proud to have seen Alex Dawson score some great goals on a great league cup run as well as put the goalkeeper in the back of the net with the ball,however my vote goes to Alan Duffy who got sent off in the tunnel at the end of the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!or Dean Cox because he can head butt most other players in the Bollocks:US::wrong:

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Paul Clarke was awesome. I remember his tackle on Lil Fucillo of Luton which resulted in Fucillo leg getting shattered - you could hear the crack echo around the Goldstone.

Jimmy Case was hard and mad - I once overtook an XR3i that was parked on a grass verge on Woodland Drive. This driver obviously didn't like the fact that my Honda Civic (well my sisters) had passed him for some reason and decided to chase me. I ended up at the traffic lights on Old Shoreham Road. The driver of the XR3 got out of his car and tried to open the drivers door which I had locked and me and three friends sat there as this mad man stated kicking and denting the door. Looking back now we should have got out but we were in shock as it was Jimmy Case !! His eye were bloodshot and he was frothing at the mouth - literally. It was 4pm and all the drivers of the other cars at the lights were looking on in utter amazement A few weeks later he scored that belting freekick against Sheffield Wednesday at Highbury in the semi-final of the FA Cup.

Blimey!???

D

Deleted User X18H

Frank Worthington allegedly an hour before kick off at Courtlands.

D

Deleted User X18H

Paul Mooney killed a man in the 30' s a Gillingham player I think. Unintentionally of course. I went out with his granddaughter in the 90's

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Super, super Rod
Super, super Rod
Super, super Rod
Super Rodney Thomas

He may only have been knee high, but hard as nails

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
My all-time hard 11 (last 30 years) in a 3-5-2 combination:

Beeney

Defence:

Doug 'the Thug' Rougvie
Steve Foster
Danny Cullip

Midfield:

Jimmy Case
Paul Clark
Brian Horton
Charlie Oatway
Chippy Carpenter

Strikers

Ian Baird
Mike Small

This side would basically scare the f*** out of pretty much any opposition.

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom

:thumbsup: I well remember him putting the ball, the opposition player and himself into the boards in front of the South Stand - then picking himself up and turning to the oppostion player, who hadn't moved since being crunched, and giving him the W Anchor sign, before setting off in search of another victim! I also recall hearing Fucillo's leg break. Talking of broken bones, anyone remember hearing Lawrenson's arm break in the Charlton (?) game? Owch!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here