Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Dog

Manny

Aug 1, 2010
Reigate, Surrey
The Dog.

Now that this is all up and running (good work to all concerned), i will start putting the word out and see whats available out there. I have a couple of people keeping their eye open at tracks in Ireland and i will check the situation on the pups i mentioned a few weeks ago. Will report back as soon as i hear anything.

Are we all agreed a dog would be preferable to a bitch?

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
Definitely a dog as per our discussion the other week.

For those who don't know (and i only know because Manny told me!) a bitch comes into season once or maybe twice a year and it won't be able to run for around 3 months at a time.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
The Dog.

Now that this is all up and running (good work to all concerned), i will start putting the word out and see whats available out there. I have a couple of people keeping their eye open at tracks in Ireland and i will check the situation on the pups i mentioned a few weeks ago. Will report back as soon as i hear anything.

Are we all agreed a dog would be preferable to a bitch?

Yes defo a dog.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Dog :thumbsup:

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
Barry

Any news on finding us a four legged flying machine yet? And what about a trainer?

Jamie

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Just had a moment of inspiration....
Is Lionel Mannering still breeding & training in Cashel ?
He'd look after you. He's a seagull too as after not seeing him for around 5 years he came up to me to say hi when we played Kilkenny in a pre-season match in the Micky Adams era.

True story about what a strange world dog racing is.....
Lionel paid silly money for a beautiful dog called Easy Kyle who posted a flashy time in Ireland.
The breeder said that for just another £100 or so he'd throw in his sister Jennys Wish as he didn't rate her.
He took the two, and the massive money purchase didn't amount to anything at all. On the other hand, the afterthought Jennys Wish was the best marathon bitch of a generation, won the TV Trophy and many other top class races along the way.

It's a funny old game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here