Blawg . Your love it. It's funny....ish

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
In all fairness, it really is a steaming pile of shit.

Please do not post links to your stuff any more.

D

Deleted User X18H

I think its alright, is that true we cannot not be knocked off the top until December, if so that is a great fact hunt!!

Well Brett its 8 ponts 3 point swing maybe against Hartlepool another against Brizzle Rovers, Southhampton hmmmmmm I'll edit on the 14th Maybe forgot about Southampton.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
is that true we cannot not be knocked off the top until December, if so that is a great fact hunt!!

Like the rest of it, is absolute bollocks.

Huddersfield's upcoming fixtures...

Saturday, 13 November 2010; Npower League One
Oldham v Huddersfield, 15:00

Saturday, 20 November 2010; Npower League One
Huddersfield v Exeter, 15:00

Tuesday, 23 November 2010; Npower League One
Huddersfield v MK Dons, 19:45

...could have them 1 point ahead of us around 9:45pm on November 23rd. Colchester can do the same...

Saturday, 13 November 2010; Npower League One
Swindon v Colchester, 15:00

Saturday, 20 November 2010; Npower League One
Colchester v Hartlepool, 15:00

Tuesday, 23 November 2010; Npower League One
Colchester v Brentford, 19:45

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
What the f*** was all that about? Who was that 'blog' supposed to appeal to?

When you consider the fine concise prose of that Charlton fella on the Sky Sports website, or even Brett's on the same site, and compare it with that stream of consciousness - sorry, sack of horseshit - from that headcase, you have to think 'why does he bother'?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
baby+face+palm.jpg

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Why say anything? If it was so bad why do you not let the thread just fall to the bottom. I guess it makes people feel better that they can ridicule someone like that.

Its nice to see the mods being nice and impartial. For shame.

People really are lacking class these days.

Stumpy Tim

Why say anything? If it was so bad why do you not let the thread just fall to the bottom. I guess it makes people feel better that they can ridicule someone like that.

People really are lacking class these days.

He posts this SHIT so deserves it. Why should the Mods be impartial in their opinions, or are mods meant to say nothing at all?

Onto the blog, I will give credit to one thing - at least you said it was a blog. Otherwise, it was a string of sentences that put together was UTTER garbage. Well done on writing something even more shit than previous

Get a life mate. It's a shit blog posted by one of the most boring, self promoting dullards you're ever likely to come across. If he insists on posting links to it (again and again and again and again...) then it is fair game for people to comment. Why shouldn't a mod give his honest opinion? IT'S SHIT.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
In all fairness, it really is a steaming pile of shit.

Please do not post links to your stuff any more.

Here I am, 8.15am and Im browsing through differant threads and posts on NSC whilst sipping my nice cup of tea, made by the very attractive wife.

Now I get to this thread, and when I read the highlighted bit above, I literally did have to contain myself from spitting the said tea all over my laptop :lolol:

In the past I have many times seen "Tiny Tims" efforts being commented on, but for some reason that comment above DID make me laugh out loud............

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
How does a village idiot like this prick get a blog in the local paper? There must be 200 regulars on this site, maybe more. I'm struggling to think of maybe ten people less literate, interesting and ill-informed than hb&b. The man is a f***ing ARSE and his blogs are always completely SHIT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here