Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Famous Brighton Fans

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
There are 100s of celebrity Brighton fans, from that lady javelin thrower, Des Lynham, Fatboy and erm probably his son Woody and that bloke who reads the news. Can't think of anymore but I know for a fact that there are quite a lot....
:albion1:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
There are 100s of celebrity Brighton fans, from that lady javelin thrower, Des Lynham

Don't know about the javelin bit, but I'm pretty sure Des ain't a lady.

There are 100s of celebrity Brighton fans, from that lady javelin thrower, Des Lynham, Fatboy and erm probably his son Woody and that bloke who reads the news. Can't think of anymore but I know for a fact that there are quite a lot....
:albion1:

I can cite Johnny Saunders (sports person on Radio 2 Chris Evans show in the morning), Mark Williams (Comic Actor from the Fast Show and other stuff, actually a WBA fan but allegedly watches the Albion), a chap who used to be in the Bill and Ralph Brown (another actor, various stuff and a Green Party activist according to Wikipedia.

So that makes 7 (8 if Woody Fatboyslimcook - Ball confirms his allegiance to the cause).

Anyone care to fill us in on the other 93/92?????

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Shaun from Eastenders....robert polishname
Edit: Robert Kazinsky is the fellers name. good ol google!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Mendoza - he's always on the tellybox

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Annie Nightingale the R1 DJ used to go on about the Albion...when we were still good, before we became crap, then good, then crap again...think that she lived in Hove, wonder if her interest will be re-ignited now that we're f*****g brilliant!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I hope someone puts together a list and picture for each person so we all know who they are... hint hint.

What about the blonde actress (50s?) - Alison someone?

Shaun from Eastenders....robert polishname
Edit: Robert Kazinsky is the fellers name. good ol google!

Wikipedia claims that he is an avid supporter of both Brighton and Hove Albion and Manchester United. Make of that what you will???

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Michael Fish
John Snow
Jamie Theakston

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Sally Gunell was the javelin lady I was refering to, my brother lives in South Africa is a big fan but unfortunately isn't famous

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Robert Kazinsky's a friend of my cousin & she confirmed he's a Brighton fan :albion1:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Sally Gunnell wasn't a javelin thrower was she? :laugh:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Our celeb list is paltry compared to Chrystal Mighty FC's - and there isn't a comedian alive who doesn't support Palace (make your own gags) Izzard, Brand, Corbett and countless others I can't remember. Even Norman Cook used to be a Palace fan ffs!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Wittima Fatbread is an Albion fan.

REmember her winning some javelin gold and thinking what f***ing horrible hairy armpits she had!!!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Amanda Redman claims to support Brighton
Peter Cleall (Duffy from Please Sir) definitely did/does. I used to stand near him on the Chicken Run
Simon Cowell says he doesn't really follow football but he does look out for Brighton's scores

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Robert Kazinsky's a friend of my cousin & she confirmed he's a Brighton fan :albion1:

He used to go to my drama school and when he walked in to pay the head a visit, every single girl went mental :lolol: Of course with me it was just the casual nod and the "Alright?"

Im sure God must be an Albion fan, seeing as we were blessed with Gus Poyet! :albion1:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here