Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bank Account

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
We are going to set the Bank Account up tomorrow. The account number to take initial deposits should be available the same day so I'm told.

We need to tell them the name we want the account set up in. It doesn't have to be exactly the same as whatever we decide will be the official name of this syndicate, but needs to be something sensible I would suggest.

Unless I get any brilliant suggestions, I'm planning to simply fill the form in calling it :

NSC Greyhound Syndicate Account

Any other more inspiring ideas? Or is this ok with you?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Perfectly acceptable to me.

One thing, are the monthly contributions to start in November or December and what date is best for those monthly contributions.

I am willing to help with any bookeeping if required.

scooter1

How soon is now?
We are going to set the Bank Account up tomorrow. The account number to take initial deposits should be available the same day so I'm told.

We need to tell them the name we want the account set up in. It doesn't have to be exactly the same as whatever we decide will be the official name of this syndicate, but needs to be something sensible I would suggest.

Unless I get any brilliant suggestions, I'm planning to simply fill the form in calling it :

NSC Greyhound Syndicate Account

Any other more inspiring ideas? Or is this ok with you?

It does what it says on the tin

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Hola Gus and I went and set this up yesterday. They said that it would go "live" this morning. Once I have checked this out, I will post the account number for those initial payments to be made.

We need some "Rules" of the syndicate soon though. We could do with someone to volunteer to draw up a first draft, or adapt an existing set of rules from another syndicate.

J2 BHA

NSC Patreon
Jul 28, 2004
Hola Gus and I went and set this up yesterday. They said that it would go "live" this morning. Once I have checked this out, I will post the account number for those initial payments to be made.

We need some "Rules" of the syndicate soon though. We could do with someone to volunteer to draw up a first draft, or adapt an existing set of rules from another syndicate.

Nice one.

Can i suggest you PM or e-mail the account number and sort code as opposed to posting it on here?

Cheers

Jamie

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Rules / Terms and Conditions of Membership as at AUGUST 2010!
Club Overview
The Champagne Club was founded in 1988 by current Chairman Steve Fluin and operates to purchase, syndicate and race Greyhounds. The intention is to create a low risk opportunity for individuals to invest in top class greyhounds without having to personally pay high initial and ongoing costs.

Membership
Membership is available to individuals over the age of 18 by purchasing a share in any of the Club’s Greyhounds at the stated price at the time of purchase.

Finances
All monies collected from our members or won in prize money or received from stud fees are held in the Club bank account. Once a Greyhound has been sold or retired the monies left after deducting all costs are divided equally between the shareholders. Joining the Club is for enjoyment purposes and is not intended for financial gain.

Decisions
All decisions relating to the purchase, training, racing and sale of the Club’s Greyhounds will be at the sole discretion of the Chairman and Secretary of the Club.

Members Obligations
Members agree not to disclose racing information to Non Members. Members agree to dress and behave properly at any Club function or event. Failure to do so can lead to termination of Club membership.

Discontinuation
Should the Club be discontinued for whatever reason you will be notified and refunded the appropriate amount based on your share in each greyhound.

General
Your membership is personal to you and you are not entitled to transfer it to a third party. Any disputes will be settled in accordance with English Law.

from http://www.thechampagneclub.com/terms-and-conditions.html

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Perfectly acceptable to me.

One thing, are the monthly contributions to start in November or December and what date is best for those monthly contributions.

I am willing to help with any bookeeping if required.

1st monthly payments are required on the 1st of december.

Glad this is getting off the ground now. Me and barryizbak found it surprisingly easy to set up the account yeasterday. My money is going in today! :clap2:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Can i suggest you PM or e-mail the account number and sort code as opposed to posting it on here?

OK. If you think that is best.

I have just paid in my £100 and set up my £20 standing order

I will put all the details in a PM and send it to everyone on the sign up thread shortly

lennonmichael

Dec 23, 2010
A bank account is a financial account with a banking institution recording the financial transactions between the client and banking and financial situation resulting from the customer with the bank. Bank accounts may have a positive or debit card.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here