Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kit Sponsorship - Players available?

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Hello Insider,

As usual, Bozza has been collecting money from NSC members, towards the NSC sponsorship of one or more players.

Anyone depending on the Club's online info on sponsorship has to go through each player's individual data to find their availability.

In case it helps, I have done just that, and put it into a table in a Word document - attached.

The data is from the BHA official website - Player Profiles pages, last updated 19th September 2010 - as viewed 29th October 2010.

Some player are listed as being available for sponsoring, whilst for others there is no comment.

I have assumed that all that are not specifically sponsored are therefore potentially available for sponsorship.

However, some players are in the team on short contracts/short loans, and others are loaned out.

The table is editable, not locked, so can be sorted to re-order by shirt number for example, or to separate ‘sponsored’ from ‘available’, as well as being easy to update.

I would be very grateful to have the info updated, and perhaps others would too, so we can make an agreed choice of player(s) to sponsor.

Thanks,

zego

Attachments

• BHA - Player Sponsors by Surname - at 29-Oct-10 v3.doc
    85.5 KB · Views: 829

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here