Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterborough United FC V Brighton And Hove Albion FC ***OFFICIAL*** Match Thread

There you have it, the match thread for me, personally, one of the most anticipated and important games in the last few seasons for the Albion. A six pointer, NO, but still a MASSIVE game.

The GUS BUS continues to gain speed on it's way to the League One title and it's FLAIRIGHTS have certainly impressed the Ministry Of Flair in recent weeks, but can it continue? Can we extend our unbeaten run to 11 games? Can we potentially go 9 points clear?

Who cares...

Let's not forget that come what may today the Albion will still be top of the League and the Albion will be yet another game closer to The Amex (falmer)

Anyway, enough of that stuff, 1-3 Albion win today, Murray, Barness and Spaz.

:albion1::albion1::albion1:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Referee G Sutton from Lincoln | soccerbase.com

Games refereed by G Sutton in 2010/2011 Yellows Reds
English League Cup QPR 1 - 3 Port Vale 10-08-2010 2 0
Football League One Brentford 1 - 2 Walsall 14-08-2010 2 0
Football League Two Burton 3 - 2 Morecambe 21-08-2010 4 0
Football League Trophy Oldham 0 - 1 Shrewsbury 31-08-2010 1 0
Football League Two Barnet 3 - 1 Cheltenham 04-09-2010 4 0
Football League Championship Swansea 2 - 1 Coventry 14-09-2010 4 0
Football League Two Torquay 1 - 3 Macclesfield 25-09-2010 1 0
Football League Two Bury 1 - 1 Rotherham 02-10-2010 2 0
Football League One MK Dons 1 - 0 Exeter 23-10-2010 5 0

Never adjudicated one of our games, but has refereed Peterboro' a handful of times.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
tight 2-1 to us

Barnes and Sparrow

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
We CANNOT go 9 points clear at the top due to Bournemouth playing Colchester, so if Colchester win they'll be 8 points behind us if we win :thumbsup:

Last edited:

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
A tight 3-2 to us, winner in the last 5 from LuaLua. 4,000 Albion go disco mental.

Ralphingtonpuss

May 27, 2010
Nottingham
So busy this morning it's madness, only time for one post. Just to say I wont be able to post anything on the game today between 2pm and 7 pm due to being entertained at the Posh ground.

Oh yes tickets in hand and off to watch the Albion, come on you Seagulls. I'm going for a 4-1 win for us. This is the first game to witness the brazilian style of footie from the South Coast under Gus.

YES I know I should get to more games and YES I know i'm getting carried away but "WE ARE BRIGHTON, SUPER BRIGHTON FROM THE SOUTH". To all there today have a good one, to those that are not let's hope you can here us.:rave::albion1::lolol:

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Just having some brekky before setting off, haven't been this excited for an away game for a long long time. Hope we get a result and my 7 year old lad gets to enjoy the delights of Albion away! We'll still be top of the league whatever happens! :albion2:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls :clap2:
Me and Russ leaving Crap Town on the 10.36 shoplifters special.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Call that an official match thread title? Doomed! We're doomed all because of you!

Why, in the blue hell, is player not working yet? Anyone else getting anything? This is so shoddy from the club. Top of the league and we can't sort out commentary.

Anyone know anywhere on line I can listen to the game? I don't want to pay for it.

Any team news yet?

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
only my 1st away game this season unfortunately but cant wait for a great result and a great game with a lot of albion singing 4-1 Barnes hatrick to get some confidence back and murray with 1!

3985 Seagulls flying high :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here