Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Southampton Away Thread - Away tickets sold out

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Last train out of Southampton is somethimg like 10.15pm. Not going to leave alot of time to get from the ground to the station

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
is it pay on the day and can we sit anywhere?

decent stewards, friendly bunch

anyone got Liz Costa's number?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I've been invited into one of the corporate boxes. Can't decide if this is a good thing or not.

On the plus side - good view, free food and drink and ticket.

On the down side - can't enjoy the atmosphere, will struggle to contain celebrating when our 4th goes in the net, and may therefore get beaten up.

I recall some Brighton fans in a box last year having their own police cordon after we scored and it kicked off a little.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've been invited into one of the corporate boxes. Can't decide if this is a good thing or not.

On the plus side - good view, free food and drink and ticket.

On the down side - can't enjoy the atmosphere, will struggle to contain celebrating when our 4th goes in the net, and may therefore get beaten up.

I recall some Brighton fans in a box last year having their own police cordon after we scored and it kicked off a little.

You'll be fine. All the corporate areas are 'neutral'. No team colours allowed, though, should you particularly wish to wear a nylon top instead of a warm coat :thumbsup:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
just heard a vicious rumour that we have sold 0,000 tickets to this game so far...this clubs a joke....:tosser: we should take at least 73 dispite the fact they are cordoning off the whole of Southampton for cleaning and there are no tubes...

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Southampton are expecting loads. I am working at St Mary's that night (Chapel End, away from you lot!) with a bunch of my qualifying students. It should be a good night.

Giraffe - If you can get in a hospitality box then do it - which company is offering?

Getting to trains will be tight depending on how the atmosphere is. Trouble free will get you there quickly, if it all goes "Bournemouth" then there will be delays. Depends on how the little yobbos in the Northam want to play it. If you are driving down, then aim for one of the "one off" car parks on the stadium road - and don't leave colours in the car.

Stewarding should not be a problem - you are right under the control box and as long as you play the game then it should be fine. Although the home fans stand for most of the match you won't be able to - it's easier to get you lot to sit than 8000 home fans who have got used to standing up!

I will be the berk wandering around taking photos of stewards and cheering on my lonesome when our fourth goes in...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here