Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eggheads

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Will they be moaning about Tippy, tappy footie ?

Questions about Eggheads though. The "older" woman - can't thnk of her name off the top of my head, is it Daphne ? I have always wondered - is she deaf or hard of hearing ? Nothing reason to think that other than the way she speaks, is a little like someone not so good in the Aural area. Doesn't really matter, was just a passing thought.

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
Will they be moaning about Tippy, tappy footie ?

Questions about Eggheads though. The "older" woman - can't thnk of her name off the top of my head, is it Daphne ? I have always wondered - is she deaf or hard of hearing ? Nothing reason to think that other than the way she speaks, is a little like someone not so good in the Aural area. Doesn't really matter, was just a passing thought.

Pardon ?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Now THAT'S what I call must see TV! CM will be tuning in to see CJ DeMooi and co. getting caned by the BHA mob. Fantastic.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wonder if our team just pass the question around, until the eggheads give up?.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A team of Man City fans won about 19k when they beat the Eggheads. I would expect Albion fans to do better...

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Good thing is you could send in even the geekiest looking Albion fans and they won't look as big a bunch of sex cases as the Eggheads...

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
They should have hired Gwillam, he has serious UC provenance. I hate the programme because the Eggheads are about 1.3 m out. They should be called 'The Uparses'!
They all are.

Hope the Albion bunch stuff em.

TNBA

TTF

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
:bounce:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Didn't recognise any of them.

They lost surprise surpise!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Oh looks like there is an "official" thread. Not sure how you can get any more official than the first thread, but hey. Never mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here