Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion versus Yeovil Town ***Official match thread***

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
First one is started this season, fingers crossed it goes well.

I've taken a bow to the asterisk brigade.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Phil Crossley eh? Name rings a bell, is that because he's been around for a long time, or because he's shit?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Tut tut. For someone so picky about the title, could you have got it any more wrong?! Cursed! You have put a hex on us. I hope you're happy with yourself.

Where. The. Hell. Is player? This is amateur stuff. I'm getting nothing right now.

So, does anyone know where I can listen to the game online? For free I mean.

Any team news? Fabio is being hounded out of England because he doesn't let us know, why are we expecting less of Poyet? I want team selections announced 5 days in advance!

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Had a dream/nightmare where I was reading the sports paper on the Sunady and we had lost three- two

Never been right about a football related dream yet though so 1-0 to the Albion for me!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'll be honest, the score will depend on whether we get a referee or an idiot in charge. One thing's for sure. Yeovil will not be doing much attacking.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Correct me if I'm wrong but we haven't scored from a penalty yet this season? We have missed one though, but not in a league match (v Orient). I've got a feeling penalties and own goals are going to feature today in Albion's favour!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Tut tut. For someone so picky about the title, could you have got it any more wrong?! Cursed! You have put a hex on us. I hope you're happy with yourself.

Where. The. Hell. Is player? This is amateur stuff. I'm getting nothing right now.

So, does anyone know where I can listen to the game online? For free I mean.

Any team news? Fabio is being hounded out of England because he doesn't let us know, why are we expecting less of Poyet? I want team selections announced 5 days in advance!
What like I did last week, you know the game we won 4-0. Away. At Charlton. The largest winning margin away from home for how many years?

Give it up.:salute: :D

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Team News....

Same as Charlton, except Lualua in for Sparrow.

No Virgo for Yeovil.

Ankergren; Calderon, Greer, El-Abd, Painter; Bennett, Dicker, Kishishev, LuaLua; Murray, Barnes. Subs: Brezovan, Elphick, Battipiedi, Hart, Smith, Bridcutt, Baz..

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here