Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dexter

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
does anyone watch this on fx , tonights episode was a real eye and ear opener

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
Yes but haven't seen todays so don't spoil it. This series is much better than the last and I particularly like thingy who plays the Trinity Killer.

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
you just wait pondi, it was so tense , i am still trembling , top top tv

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Been watching it on sky plus. I watched the first 6 (or 8) episodes in two days of catch up. Have this week's and last week's to watch.

Mortdecai

Aug 6, 2009
Kirkkonummi, Finland
I started watching it on Sky+ until I realized that my wife was recording it on Canal+.
That night I watched 8/12 on Sky+ then watched the remaining 4 episodes on Canal+.
I've even recorded the next few episodes of the new season.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
The last series with the trinity killer was by far the best series so far. New series has just started in the states. Good so far.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
He's also the dad from Bigfoot and the Hendersons and the evil businessman from Santa Claus: The Movie

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
He's also the dad from Bigfoot and the Hendersons and the evil businessman from Santa Claus: The Movie

He be John Lithgow...he was the villian in Cliffhanger a really inappropriately titled Sly Stallone thriller!

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
OK - have finished the Trinity Killer season now. What a brilliant series and fantastic double episode ending. Lithgow was so cool as the killer. I won't give the ending away for those yet to see. However,my favourite part of the whole season was when Athur (Lithgow) followed Kyle to the Miami PD HQ and took a stroll around their HQ and admired his handiwork in their murder room. He then walks right up to Dexter and looks at his ID card "Hello Dexter Morgan". The world of Dexter comes crashing down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here