Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton is going to be CRAP

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
:bhasign:i think some of the die hard fans would prefer we were bottom of the league .we are TOP of the league. of course we are goig to attract more fans.will you be happier when we move to falmer with 13000 first timers to moan about.

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
I would love to be at the game tomorrow, as i'm sure would all fellow exiled fans.
To be honest you should think yourself lucky that you get to see the albion more than a few times a season (or once a season on tele for those abroad), especially given that we're top of the table, and producing the best football I've ever seen us play.

I appriciate that some of our fans can be annoying, we may end up losing (which naturally leads to a poorer atmosphere), and in a group of 3000 people there's bound to be disagreements, but ffs get over yourself.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Completely buggered up my time schedule.

When the Albion were struggling in previous seasons, you could always look forward to WW's posts AFTER the game.

With our early season success, we have to put up with his 'me, me, me' posts BEFORE the game.

It's like being in the Premier League..............all 'entertainment' is no longer confined to Saturday

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
This whole thread smells a bit. Distinctly fishy.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
It's been hyped up too much, usually results in a let down, hope I'm wrong.

this has been the Albion way for ages though hasn't it?

When everyone is buzzing about a game = it goes pear shaped

When everyones hit rock bottom and in dispair = we pull something out of the bag :thumbsup:

although if Gus is ripping apart the form book I wish him the very best :albion1:

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
It seems there's a hatred when it comes to games where we take a large following. Take for instance the Play-Off final, people will bang on about what a terrible game it was. Why? Due to the fact 35,000 Albion fans were there and the spectacle doesn't make them feel special as 35,000 others have shared it. What will their favourite game be? Something like Bury away in the cup on a Tuesday night back in 1995, where they were the only person to attend and makes them feel important. Bit tiresome to be honest, but everyone's entiltled to their opinion so long as their view doesn't lead them to believe that they represent the views of the entire fan base.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
What a load of shit from start to finish, WW.

End of. I can't even be arsed to argue your every single point.

Brighton & Hove Albion FC isn't your own little members club pal. Thank f*ck for that.

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009
I have never heard so much shit in all my 34 years of supporting the Albion,we are all Albion supporters and should support them no matter how the team are doing.It does not matter how old you are or if you go to every game or the odd one,and it does not matter what songs different people sing about the Albion because they are for the Albion and that is all that matters,we are all in the same boat we all love the club and should therefore stop arguing and moaning and get behind the team together win,lose or draw.Thank you very much that is all.Peace.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I think this game has been fairly hyped but I think that Charlton are just as bad.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's my little girls first game of the season so I'd appreciate it, Withdean Wanderer, if you just put in a little bit of extra effort today please.

I don't want her coming home disappointed, ok...

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Buzzing:rave: have a good one people,watch out for all those horrible Millwall,Palace,Tottenham,Birmingham,Norwich,Walsall,Hartlepool,Luton and NEWPORT fans going through LDN today:lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I won't enjoy myself.

images

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
I'm frankly delighted that people are coming back into the fold. I started to hate the whole 'OOhhh look at me I'm in the Dick Knight Club and he tells me everything'.

Its about time we started looking like a proper football club that is moving forward. So yes WW - I love the fact that people are starting to take an interest in The Albion after all these years.

Get them back to Falmer, get their money coming through the club, get their kids watching us rather than Arsenal or Chelsea.

And get us out of f***ing Withdean and into a ground.

Sorry for you that your little quaint club in a tiny shitty ground are over and all these nasty fans are coming back to the fold who you dont know or approve of.

Its a brave new world and an exciting new future and I'm f***ing estatic that I'm spending the afternoon in a decent ground watching my club roared on by 3,500 fans.

I gues you would rather be watching us at some depressing little dump with 300 Albion fans roick bottom of League 2 and being on of the in crowd.

Sadly for you - those days look like they may be gone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here