Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton is going to be CRAP

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
So can Withdean Wanderer please dictate how we're supposed to act at a football match?

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I agree with WW.

If any other member of NSC made the same thread but called it "Charlton might be a let down" then everybody would agree with them.

People just think it's cool to have a go at WW. :shrug:

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
At least those people will be bothering to go to the game. There are plenty of bell ends on facebook saying "we are top of the league" etc etc when they are Arsenal and Man U fans normally, which is really fecking annoying.

This (Oh look i've lost my 'This' cherry)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
I agree with WW.

If any other member of NSC made the same thread but called it "Charlton might be a let down" then everybody would agree with them.

People just think it's cool to have a go at WW. :shrug:

I can't think of many that would post a "Charlton is going to be crap" thread the evening before a game that many are looking forward to

Sunday, Monday, Happy Days.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Happy Days.
Thursday, Friday, Happy Days.
Saturday, What a day,
Groovin' all week with you.

These days are all,
Happy and Free. (Those Happy Days)
These days are all,
Share them with me. (oh baby)
Goodbye grey sky, hello blue.
There's nothing can hold me when I hold you.
Feels so right, it can't be wrong.
Rockin' and rollin' all week long.

These days are all,
Share them with me. (Those Happy Days)
These days are all, Happy and Free.
These Happy Days are your's and mine, Happy Days.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i think the only people who should be allowed to go are the superfans who did BOTH the carlisle and plymouth double header

that would weed out all these cocks and knobs

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I reckon Withdean Wanderer has a bet with his mates on how many pages he can get by starting up a thread.
I think he's bet on 7 pages for this one.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
The end is nigh apparently! Withdean Wanderer is the new Nostradamus, but with more pessimism.

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
Here's why (possibly):

1) Glenn Murray. The Charlton boss has highlighted his arial threat as our major strength. This means their defence will spend the entire game kicking lumps out of him, spoiling the game as a spectacle.

2) Knobs. The South Stand was full last week for the first time this season, and all the utter knobs who only go to games when we're top of the league started booing triangles between the defence. Many of these will be the same people at the Valley tomorrow.

3) Goons. "If you're all going to Charlton clap your hands" and all that shit that we've seen on here the last couple of games. Who the hell cares? It's an away game up the road, it doesn't impress anyone that you're 13 and have actually been allowed to go. It's no different from the other 45 games we play this season. Expect these characters to be dribbling out utter shit like "drinking pints of sherry", amongst other imaginative classics like "LuaLua, LuaLua, LuaLua, LuaLua" (Tom Hark), "Glenn Murray, Glenn Murray, Glenn Murray, Glenn Murray" (Tom Hark) and "doo doo doo do, Tommy Elphick". Bloody brilliant.

4) Atmosphere. It will be shit. For once the regular away gamers will be outnumbered by the above goons. These will be the same people who will be on NSC tomorrow night saying the atmosphere was a bit of a let down in the end. They don't usually go away, so go to the game expecting to be "wowed" by the atmosphere. However, the only songs they sing will be drivel, and nobody will join in (see above).

5) Sit where you want. Again, the non-regular away gamers will be in attendance, and won't understand the concept of sit where you want. Expect to be made to "sit" in your seat - because the dullard behind you doesn't want to stand up and certainly doesn't want to move anywhere else.

6) LuaLua. Must be due an injury? The pratts who expect him to score with every shot will moan.

7) We have a knack for saving our stinkers for the games when a big ground turns up. Expect us to get turned over tomorrow.

I hope to be proved wrong, but I'm not particularly confident to be honest. Hopefully the team will make up for the utter plebs who'll be filling the crowd.

I hope you dont get too drunk, and start singing mark Mcgee songs!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I hope you dont get too drunk, and start singing mark Mcgee songs!

thats probably why he is upset at the prospect of a large crowd - no chance of getting that old classic going

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Come back Adrie , all is forgiven.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
I have no issue with this.

I was one of 'them' not so long ago, and everyone was one once.

But let's hope Charlton isn't swarming with them tomorrow!

Yep, the club has lost a generation of fans thanks to Archer/Bellotti/Gillingham/Withdean.

lets hope none of them come back tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here