Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton is going to be CRAP

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Here's why (possibly):

1) Glenn Murray. The Charlton boss has highlighted his arial threat as our major strength. This means their defence will spend the entire game kicking lumps out of him, spoiling the game as a spectacle.

2) Knobs. The South Stand was full last week for the first time this season, and all the utter knobs who only go to games when we're top of the league started booing triangles between the defence. Many of these will be the same people at the Valley tomorrow.

3) Goons. "If you're all going to Charlton clap your hands" and all that shit that we've seen on here the last couple of games. Who the hell cares? It's an away game up the road, it doesn't impress anyone that you're 13 and have actually been allowed to go. It's no different from the other 45 games we play this season. Expect these characters to be dribbling out utter shit like "drinking pints of sherry", amongst other imaginative classics like "LuaLua, LuaLua, LuaLua, LuaLua" (Tom Hark), "Glenn Murray, Glenn Murray, Glenn Murray, Glenn Murray" (Tom Hark) and "doo doo doo do, Tommy Elphick". Bloody brilliant.

4) Atmosphere. It will be shit. For once the regular away gamers will be outnumbered by the above goons. These will be the same people who will be on NSC tomorrow night saying the atmosphere was a bit of a let down in the end. They don't usually go away, so go to the game expecting to be "wowed" by the atmosphere. However, the only songs they sing will be drivel, and nobody will join in (see above).

5) Sit where you want. Again, the non-regular away gamers will be in attendance, and won't understand the concept of sit where you want. Expect to be made to "sit" in your seat - because the dullard behind you doesn't want to stand up and certainly doesn't want to move anywhere else.

6) LuaLua. Must be due an injury? The pratts who expect him to score with every shot will moan.

7) We have a knack for saving our stinkers for the games when a big ground turns up. Expect us to get turned over tomorrow.

I hope to be proved wrong, but I'm not particularly confident to be honest. Hopefully the team will make up for the utter plebs who'll be filling the crowd.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Why do you always sit on the fence about matters?

Man up a bit, and say what you think.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Leave WW alone. He has his opinions and makes them known. Just because you may not agree with them it gives you no right to abuse him. He has abused no one on here so have a look at yourselves.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
Aug 8, 2005
I suggest you don't go, at the least that will reduce the exposure for the rest of us from points 2 and 3.

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Here's why (possibly):

1) Glenn Murray. The Charlton boss has highlighted his arial threat as our major strength. This means their defence will spend the entire game kicking lumps out of him, spoiling the game as a spectacle.

2) Knobs. The South Stand was full last week for the first time this season, and all the utter knobs who only go to games when we're top of the league started booing triangles between the defence. Many of these will be the same people at the Valley tomorrow.

3) Goons. "If you're all going to Charlton clap your hands" and all that shit that we've seen on here the last couple of games. Who the hell cares? It's an away game up the road, it doesn't impress anyone that you're 13 and have actually been allowed to go. It's no different from the other 45 games we play this season. Expect these characters to be dribbling out utter shit like "drinking pints of sherry", amongst other imaginative classics like "LuaLua, LuaLua, LuaLua, LuaLua" (Tom Hark), "Glenn Murray, Glenn Murray, Glenn Murray, Glenn Murray" (Tom Hark) and "doo doo doo do, Tommy Elphick". Bloody brilliant.

4) Atmosphere. It will be shit. For once the regular away gamers will be outnumbered by the above goons. These will be the same people who will be on NSC tomorrow night saying the atmosphere was a bit of a let down in the end. They don't usually go away, so go to the game expecting to be "wowed" by the atmosphere. However, the only songs they sing will be drivel, and nobody will join in (see above).

5) Sit where you want. Again, the non-regular away gamers will be in attendance, and won't understand the concept of sit where you want. Expect to be made to "sit" in your seat - because the dullard behind you doesn't want to stand up and certainly doesn't want to move anywhere else.

6) LuaLua. Must be due an injury? The pratts who expect him to score with every shot will moan.

7) We have a knack for saving our stinkers for the games when a big ground turns up. Expect us to get turned over tomorrow.

I hope to be proved wrong, but I'm not particularly confident to be honest. Hopefully the team will make up for the utter plebs who'll be filling the crowd.

I don't necessarily disagree with all you've said, but if you think Charlton will be bad, points 2-4 will apply to Falmer too...only on a much bigger scale.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
5 & 7 without fail , surely 2 & 3 can be merged into one?

never had this down to be a "Spectacle" anyways so 1 wouldn't bother me (and I wouldn't have Glenn down to get us a goal either - hope he proves me wrong)

and 6 , well who knows - reckon Elphick will get a yellow , so thats a suspension coming along , aren't a couple of other players coming abit close to the wind?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
Aug 8, 2005
Leave WW alone. He has his opinions and makes them known. Just because you may not agree with them it gives you no right to abuse him. He has abused no one on here so have a look at yourselves.

On the basis of this thread he has at least called the vast majority of fans cocks and goons!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
oh 4 will be fine is 5 doesn't turn into a BITCHFEST.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
On the basis of this thread he has at least called the vast majority of fans cocks and goons!!

Vast majority?

No, a minority of dimwits, plus those who have appeared from nowhere now we are top of the elague

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
Aug 8, 2005
I think it's going to be bloody great. It was last year so why not tomorrow. WW what do you do for a living? Samaritons?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
can I have your ticket then WW?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
Aug 8, 2005
Vast majority?

No, a minority of dimwits, plus those who have appeared from nowhere now we are top of the elague

Make your mind up, you said the goons would outnumber the regulars, hence a majority. And that is ignoring the "cocks" who I assume are different people hence them having a separate point?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Still WW the thread title was always going to make life tough for you :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Make your mind up, you said the goons would outnumber the regulars, hence a majority. And that is ignoring the "cocks" who I assume are different people hence them having a separate point?

A majority at the game tomorrow - not in general.

And I do believe I used the term "knobs". :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here