Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Anthony Portsmouth Football Club Westwood

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
I sat in front of this chap at Wembley last night.

Possibly the most irritating, boring, thick idiot I have ever had the misfortune of crossing paths with.

I must be getting old, as I couldn't help thinking I wish we would just shut up and stop shouting at the top of his voice constantly when the rest of the crowd were silent. I'm all for getting an atmosphere going but he is ridiculous.

And he can hardly string a sentence together.

Portsmouth_468x354.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Meanwhile, on the Pompey board there is a thread about some poor sod who had to sit in front of atilla.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Meanwhile, on the Pompey board there is a thread about some poor sod who had to sit in front of atilla.

Really? At least they didnt have to put up with his music taste of the last 12+ years.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I sat in front of this chap at Wembley last night.

Possibly the most irritating, boring, thick idiot I have ever had the misfortune of crossing paths with.

I must be getting old, as I couldn't help thinking I wish we would just shut up and stop shouting at the top of his voice constantly when the rest of the crowd were silent. I'm all for getting an atmosphere going but he is ridiculous.

And he can hardly string a sentence together.

Portsmouth_468x354.jpg

Better than sitting BEHIND him, I guess.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Better than sitting BEHIND him, I guess.

True.

He did make me laugh once though, after a 10 minute long completely solo rendition of "We love you England" he shouted "Just to be clear everyone, I don't mean those 11 twats on the pitch, I mean England in general".

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
True.

He did make me laugh once though, after a 10 minute long completely solo rendition of "We love you England" he shouted "Just to be clear everyone, I don't mean those 11 twats on the pitch, I mean England in general".

irritating,boring,thick....but accurate

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
In his defence back in the dark days post 1995 he did send a donation to Gulls Eye fighting fund which paid a number of the fines of people who were prosecuted as a result of protests.

So not a total c***:lolol:

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
In his defence back in the dark days post 1995 he did send a donation to Gulls Eye fighting fund which paid a number of the fines of people who were prosecuted as a result of protests.

So not a total c***:lolol:

Good on him. Still don't ever want to sit near him again though.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Stood next to him at 'Boro-Pompey the other weekend. Absolute nutjob. You can see he's passionate and all that, but maybe a bit too much..
Chanting at the stewards about how shit they were after we'd been standing for the whole match, singing random songs that made no sense and generally being a bit of a nutter.
He's a decent bloke though from what I could see after we had a few words with him.

Dalef65

Oct 12, 2010
The thing I find most irritating,is that every time Portsmouth are on TV the camera homes in on this guy in particular.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Stood next to him at 'Boro-Pompey the other weekend. Absolute nutjob. You can see he's passionate and all that, but maybe a bit too much..
Chanting at the stewards about how shit they were after we'd been standing for the whole match, singing random songs that made no sense and generally being a bit of a nutter.
He's a decent bloke though from what I could see after we had a few words with him.

???

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The thing I find most irritating,is that every time Portsmouth are on TV the camera homes in on this guy in particular.

Substitute Portsmouth for Brighton and Westwood for Mendoza and its the same thing...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here