View Poll Results: Can a cheese top bap, not sliced and with no filling be classified as a cheese roll?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Word! Dynamic G has it dead straight. It is a Cheese roll.

8 10.53%
  • A cheese roll? He's having a laugh.

68 89.47%
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Cheese roll or not a cheese roll

0 Not allowed!
    The office is abuzz with yet another controversy.

Dynamic G is eating what Sainsbury describe as a 'Cheese Top Bap' - you know the thing - a roll/bap with a light topping of melted cheese. The bap has not been sliced and has no filling.

Dynamic G maintains that this is a cheese roll.

I, and others, believe that a cheese roll involves slicing a roll in half with cheese (grated or sliced) placed between the two halves of the roll/bap.

So the question is:

Can a cheese top bap, not sliced and with no filling be classified as a cheese roll?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Of course not. I sometimes devour them, and at no time do i feel like i am eating a cheese roll. A cheesy-topped bap, perhaps.
      Milk, milk, lemonade
      Round the corner chocolate's made
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      A chease Roll must contain some form of proper cheese in the middle. Personally I prefer grated cheese in a cheese roll

A cheese top bap is only a cheese roll if it is cut in half and cheese placed in the middle.
      I'm Bored!!!!!! Entertain me

0 Not allowed!
      No way!

A cheese roll does not become a cheese roll until it has been sliced in half and filled with cheese.

A cheese top bap is just that, a cheese top bap. If said bap were cut in half and filled with cheese it would then become a cheese rool.

Tell Dynamic G that he is living a lie.
      NEW SCHTUMMCAST. MORE VIBES AVAILABLE HERE >>>>>> http://soundcloud.com/schtumm/schtum...0-neal-schtumm

0 Not allowed!
      This is frankly embarrassing for the Dynamic G, and I expect he will now try to come up with a ridiculous theory to back up his case!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      what a fool, that ain't no cheese roll.

Hold on, it's a roll....it has cheese. Damn he's got a point. Now I don't know what to think!

That's like saying batman isn't a super hero cos he doesn't have any super powers but wait, he's super and he's a hero.

Dynamic G - I think you've got a case
      "Who gives a monkey's what 50 people want? Save a couple of toads and a few weeds? Give them a new stadium Mr Prescott" - Gordan Strachan, 30th May 2004, 1-0 the Albion, *to the tune of tom hark* "dur-ur-dur-dur-ur, dur-ur-dur-dur-ur, you're going to Torquay, we're going to Leeds!" season.
      Word! Dynamic to the G

0 Not allowed!
      Yo, I am the dynamic to the G and I still maintain that there is no difference between a cheese topped bap and a cheese roll as the ingredients are the same, it's just the way that they are arranged is different.

If you took a twix bar and moved the caramel from on top of the biscuit to being in the middle of the biscuit would it not still be a twix bar? I think so. Point proved. Case won.

Anyone up for some breakdancing at half time on Saturday?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by Boardy
      This is frankly embarrassing for the Dynamic G, and I expect he will now try to come up with a ridiculous theory to back up his case!
      it's cheese and it's a roll........... cheese roll!!!
      "Who gives a monkey's what 50 people want? Save a couple of toads and a few weeds? Give them a new stadium Mr Prescott" - Gordan Strachan, 30th May 2004, 1-0 the Albion, *to the tune of tom hark* "dur-ur-dur-dur-ur, dur-ur-dur-dur-ur, you're going to Torquay, we're going to Leeds!" season.
      Sussex born and bred

0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by blagdon
      Yo, I am the dynamic to the G and I still maintain that there is no difference between a cheese topped bap and a cheese roll as the ingredients are the same, it's just the way that they are arranged is different.

If you took a twix bar and moved the caramel from on top of the biscuit to being in the middle of the biscuit would it not still be a twix bar? I think so. Point proved. Case won.

The votes suggest otherwise.

A roll with some cheese sprinkled on top. ;)
      Never argue with an idiot.
      They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

0 Not allowed!
      No it wouldn't be a Twix. They'd call it a Xwit or a Twix 2000.

*headspin*
      Milk, milk, lemonade
      Round the corner chocolate's made