Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 2010 Ryder Cup

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Really looking forward to this.
Hope we can spank the Yanks and regain the cup.
Anyone doing bets?

I fancy Luke Donald as top points scorer, a tasty 14-1
Also might do a hole in one at 4-1

:guns::unclesam:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Really looking forward to this.
Hope we can spank the Yanks and regain the cup.
Anyone doing bets?

I fancy Luke Donald as top points scorer, a tasty 14-1
Also might do a hole in one at 4-1

:guns::unclesam:

I'm not sure it's as clear cut as the papers are saying. I reckon it could be quite close. We have several rookies, undoubtedly talented, but no idea how they play in a team match situation. Looking forward to it though - think the weather might be dodgy.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
cant wait! havent looked at bets yet but dont think it will anywhere near as easy as some think! Heavy rain today and possibly friday but weekend is supposed to be decent!

Rory Wigs out today:laugh:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I keep watching the interviews after practice on Sky.
Must admit, after Corey Pavin's antics at "The War on the Shore", wearing his Desert Storm hat, I hated him with a vengence, but as captain, he is coming over as a nice articulate bloke.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I keep watching the interviews after practice on Sky.
Must admit, after Corey Pavin's antics at "The War on the Shore", wearing his Desert Storm hat, I hated him with a vengence, but as captain, he is coming over as a nice articulate bloke.

That was a long time ago, he would have been quite young, give him the benefit of the doubt - I think he is a decent bloke.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Never mind the GOLF, what is going on with the flared trousers? :ohmy:

article-1285622866212-0B5F2D40000005DC-981640_636x946.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oh YEAHHHHH :lolol:

fashion29095_1727040c.jpg

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I not much of a golf fan tbh, but I love the Ryder Cup. I take it us non-Sky subscribers will have to make do with the bloody highlights again on Beeb 2 of an evening? :glare:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
There is a picture like that, with all the players with their WAGs,

apart from Tiget Woods

it did make me ROFL :lolol:

I saw that, I think they stuck him at the front so he couldn't launch a sneaky grope on Mrs Mickelson et al.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The table is set for Rory McIlroy to "do a Sergio" and inspire the Europe team to glory. This promises to be a close-fought contest, and if the Yanks can go into the last day level they'll fancy their chances.

I think Europe will win by 3 points, but I'm braced for a closer finish than that.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I was shocked and dissapointed by McIlroys comments about Tiger Woods, I think Woods will make him pay for it big time this weekend.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I was shocked and dissapointed by McIlroys comments about Tiger Woods, I think Woods will make him pay for it big time this weekend.

Don't know about "shocked" exactly, but his comments certainly showed a level of immaturity, which is fair enough given his age. It can only come back to bite him in the arris. He'll learn.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here