Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Official Match Thread*** Brighton and Hove Albion v Brentford

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm about to turn my laptop off before heading out, so it appears I had to start one if I wanted to do my traditional official match thread post. Here goes...

Oh dear, thread title is all wrong, we're cursed!
Is player working for anyone else?
Any team news?
Anyone know where I can listen to the game online for free?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Glenn Murray will score a volley to rival the one he banged in against Crewe, in the first half and then add another in the second for a comfortable and flicky-flicky 2-0 Brighton win. :thumbsup:

Nicky Forster will come on, be absolutely monstered in a tackle from Tommy Elphick, and then hide for the rest of the game!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Brentford will come here for a point, with the oppurtunity of nicking a goal from a set piece or on the counter attack. Their defence is hard to break down, and i can see them snatching a goal.

1-1, but we will dominate.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
On the train down to the theatre of trees from London as I write this. Come on you seagulls!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Confidence is still very high so I hope I do not leave the ground at the end very deflated.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Sat in misty Halifax, Nova Scotia. My heart is back at Withdean though; come on Brighton!

Hope it's a sell out & great atmosphere, & obviously I hope for 3 points.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
As usual will be following this from home armed with SSN and BBC Sport updates alongside NSC...why not the radio commentary? I hate listening to any football on radio, dont know hy but just never have....Tonight I envisage 2-1 to Albion, Barnes early goal, Sandaza in 2nd half, and Forster in 85 mins

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Will anyone be streaming the live commentary?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here