Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Official Plymouth Argyle v Brighton and Hove Albion - "can we go 1st, 2nd or 6th"**

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
**Official Plymouth Argyle v Brighton and Hove Albion - "can we go 1st, 2nd or 6th"**

I know it's early, but I'm excited, come on you seagulls!!!!!!! :albion1::albion2:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Can we go top more like!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Seagulls seagulls

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Come on you SSSSSUUUUUUUUUUPPPPERRRR SSSSSSEEEEEEAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGUUUULLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSS

Get LUA-LUA on the ball!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Get LUA-LUA on the ball!

Any good team will stop that happening, as Carlisle did on Saturday. We need to start to combat this by using the fact they double up on him. Someone else should benefit from this really.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Any good team will stop that happening, as Carlisle did on Saturday. We need to start to combat this by using the fact they double up on him. Someone else should benefit from this really.

Give BENNETT the ball :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
A 1-0 win puts us joint TOP as far as I'm concerned. Can't be bothering with piffling GOAL DIFFERENCE.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Maybe it's because I've been let down so many times before by the Albion but although we CAN go top, I expect us to blow it and lose, sorry :down:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
My money is edging towards a draw which takes us 6th I think? Then winning on Saturday and next Tuesday to go top. Lovely stuff.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
As long as we dont lose Ill be well chuffed. Just hoping the kids will be bed and asleep in time for me to listen tonite

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here