Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much do Blackpool players earn?

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't want to rant about Blackpool as it's been a great success story but it annoys me how games like today are made out to be the millionaires Vs the poor.

Poor old Blackpool have to wash their own kit.

Don't they get like 5k-10k a week?! They are rich, just happen to not be 'as' rich as the likes of Chelsea players.

These players are on 250k-500k a year for god's sake. Lets not get everyone feeling sorry for them that they have to do a few hours training in the morning then go back and wash their kit at 1 pm..

Rant over:tantrum:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Blackpool were brilliant second half!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What the f*** is it to do with you what they earn ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What the f*** is it to do with you what the f*** he thinks about what the f*** they earn?

What the f*** it it to do with you what the f*** you post about what he said that I have f***ing responded to ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I suspect you did as my youngest was playing at 1230 in Heathfield for ASC Strikers

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I suspect you did as my youngest was playing at 1230 in Heathfield for ASC Strikers

haha how random. You had a fag hanging out ur mouth and were at the top of station road... Thought it were u but was in a motor so couldn't stop. Expect my mates lad was playing for Broad OAk assuming that's who you were playing.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
haha how random. You had a fag hanging out ur mouth and were at the top of station road... Thought it were u but was in a motor so couldn't stop. Expect my mates lad was playing for Broad OAk assuming that's who you were playing.

Indeed they lost 2-0 as well, the Broad Oak boys were much more up for it and gave our boys no time on the ball to get their passing game going.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Indeed they lost 2-0 as well, the Broad Oak boys were much more up for it and gave our boys no time on the ball to get their passing game going.

I am a Broad Oak graduate. Great club. We used to play at Horam though. Nice to see ya briefly man :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am a Broad Oak graduate. Great club. We used to play at Horam though. Nice to see ya briefly man :lolol:

Nearly the furthest away game as well but Bexhill is quite a slog mind you the eldest has away games in Surrey now but normally at the Albion so bad Dad !

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Ok fair enough, no one seems to agree with my issue.

It's just the media portray that 'lower' league footballers are on working class money, scraping out £18000 a year or similar to feed their kids etc etc

When realistically, they are all earning ridiculously high sums of money. Even Brighton players are meant to be on 50k-200k a year.

Fair enough play it all up when Havant and Waterloovile get a dream f.a cup tie and where all of them are part time footballers and having to work the rest of the day to earn their keep.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
What the f*** is it to do with you what they earn ?

It's exactly related to what they earn.

Such a big thing is made of the players washing their own kit.

They are getting between 5k and 10k a week for around 3 hours work in the morning a day. It just annoys me how it's portrayed, like they are overworked.

'Blackpool, who have to wash their own kit against Chelsea!'

Big f***ing deal!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here