Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carlisle vs brighton & hove albion 18/09/10 *****official thread*****

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
On loan Manchester United youngster Oliver Norwood is set to make his debut today for Carlisle today in place of injured Carlisle skipper Paul Thirlwell. Midfielders Marc Bridge-Wilkinson (ankle), Kevan Hurst (back), & Danny Livesey (Groin) are also sidelined.

Brighton boss Gus Poyet has a full squad available for selection with Gordon Greer, Fran Sandaza, Peter Brezovan & Lewis Dunk all available for selection.

' I think the test for us right now is to see if we are consistent enough to be at the top of this division. Everybody knows we can play well and we are a difficult team to play against because we are different. We need to make sure we keep our consistency everywhere we go. It doesn't matter home or away, against a top 4 team or one in the bottom 4. That is the main thing - to see how we can keep that consistency. ' Gus Poyet 17/09/10. :bowdown:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Yes I fancy Sandaza scoring off the bench as well. It looks like a number of their established 1st teamers are out through injury today so I am boldly forecasting a 2 - 1 Albion win. :thumbsup:

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Will be a big test today I think, am going for 1-2, late penalty winner Sandaza

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Even more respect to those of you travelling up to the game today after finding out that the M6 is Britains longest motorway stretching an impressive 226 miles!! :thumbsup:

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
Tough test this one, would gladly take a draw. That said, i see no reason we can't nick this one 2-1, Elphick and Bennett to score.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Why no capital BHA, and too many *s

We'll lose now

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Brighton & Hove Albion United :thumbsup:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Point taken and apologies gents, but in fairness as far as I know there is only one Carlisle playing in the football league. If I knew that I was sitting an English exam then I would have taken a little more care. Shame on me!! :wink:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It's tradition, innit

Point taken and apologies gents, but in fairness as far as I know there is only one Carlisle playing in the football league. If I knew that I was sitting an English exam then I would have taken a little more care. Shame on me!! :wink:
As you didn't bother to take a little care when creating your username which will represent you every post you make, why would you bother with individual threads? :facepalm:

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
As you didn't bother to take a little care when creating your username which will represent you every post you make, why would you bother with individual threads? :facepalm:

Exactly ehat I was thinking! :facepalm:

What is it with this mad rush to be the first person to start the official thread every week?

And can it really be the official thread when it was so poorly constructed? :facepalm: :lolol:

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Oh dear oh dear oh dear. Thread title screwed up, no player working yet, no team news, this is all a shambles.

Does anyone know where I can listen to the game for free online?

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
It's tradition, innit

topol2.jpg

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Exactly ehat I was thinking! :facepalm:

What is it with this mad rush to be the first person to start the official thread every week?

And can it really be the official thread when it was so poorly constructed? :facepalm: :lolol:

Other than the lack of capital letters in the title I am struggling to see how it is poorly constructed, and with all due respect 227 you may want to check your own spelling before casting aspertions on others. It seems to me that unless you have several thousand posts to your name then you are not deemed worthy enough to be in 'the club' I find this a real shame as I have supported the lads for 23 years and have always believed Brighton fans to be a friendly bunch. It appears however that you are marginalised on this forum if you try to get involved. Surely we should all be singing from the same hymn book???:(

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Other than the lack of capital letters in the title I am struggling to see how it is poorly constructed, and with all due respect 227 you may want to check your own spelling before casting aspertions on others. It seems to me that unless you have several thousand posts to your name then you are not deemed worthy enough to be in 'the club' I find this a real shame as I have supported the lads for 23 years and have always believed Brighton fans to be a friendly bunch. It appears however that you are marginalised on this forum if you try to get involved. Surely we should all be singing from the same hymn book???:(

Flounce alert! :flounce:

You don't do irony do you - try looking it up! Hence the smiley after my comments FFS

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

***OFFICIAL Carlisle United v Brighton & Hove Albion Match Day Thread***

Compared to...

Carlisle vs brighton & hove albion 18/09/10 *****official thread*****

See the difference? ???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here