Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hollister Brighton

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
New Hollister store being built in Churchill Square where D2 and Blue Inc used to be. I'm delighted as this saves the frequent trips to Westfield :clap2:

Seagulls store could be in trouble with all the awesome Seagull logo shirts that will soon be on sale.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
New Hollister store being built in Churchill Square where D2 and Blue Inc used to be. I'm delighted as this saves the frequent trips to Westfield :clap2:

Seagulls store could be in trouble with all the awesome Seagull logo shirts that will soon be on sale.

Is it going to look like a house and be really dark inside like the ones I've been to in the US?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Is it going to look like a house and be really dark inside like the ones I've been to in the US?

The one in bluewater is, I asked them to turn up the lights so I could check the price!!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The one in bluewater is, I asked them to turn up the lights so I could check the price!!

It's also quite handy to be able to see the item before purchase, otherwise I might aswell just get it online.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008

Probably, the one in Westfield and Southampton have been the same as the American stores. Adds to the atmosphere I believe :lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Quite clear to see where my next pay packet may end up - very nice stuff it has to be said

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
what?

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
not looking forward to the queues outside the store with the velvet rope, then once getting inside treated to a dark store FULL of people. will be very claustrophobic for the first few months. may have to stick to the online store :(

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patreon
Jul 8, 2003
Every time I've been in a Hollister shop (Bluewater+NY) I've wanted to escape! Not my idea of a pleasant shopping experience. Too dark, too cramped, too loud and yes I'm getting too old :laugh: Both times I've left and not bought a thing.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Im going to be one of the topless male modles outside, havnt been given my start date yet.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
VERY fit birds working in there. Worth waiting in the que just too see them.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Im going to be one of the topless male modles outside, havnt been given my start date yet.

Think that is just at the Abercrombie & Fitch stores. I've never seen any at the Hollister ones anyway, but then i'm not really looking for them!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've just worked out what it is....not really my style to be honest.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
OK for you young lads with a 30" waiste. The only shirts I could find to fit me were the XXXL and the sleeves were 5 foot long. Oh and take a torch.

Football_Friends

Aug 18, 2010
Oooop North.....Manchester
Yep no doubt it's going to be very dark, small and loud if the one in Manchester is anything to go by. It's soo bad alot of people including myself have boycotted the place! Still filled with your 13yr old Justin Beiber fans tho.

Oh and I hope you don't have to endure the fake American accent everyone in there does...."hey guys what's happening??" Very painful when they're from Salford!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The stuff is designed for 14-18 year olds. Why isn't the Club suing their arse off for the unauthorised use of our Seagull logo.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here