nipple-chafing.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He looks surprisingly chirpy, considering :lolol:

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I was slower this week too? Maybe because I was sh*tting through the eye of a needle all day yesterday?

I remember going out for a jog then after 2 minutes realised I had bowel problem. Went into Brewery tap to ask if I could use their bogs and spent 30 mins in there showering the pan. Got some strange looks on the way out.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
I remember going out for a jog then after 2 minutes realised I had bowel problem. Went into Brewery tap to ask if I could use their bogs and spent 30 mins in there showering the pan. Got some strange looks on the way out.

Well you were lucky there.......

I've done a "Paula" many a time in convenient bushes :ohmy:

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Me and my brother (Sim who started this thread) did the London Marathan in 1999. He raced off as he had taken the training more seriously than me but I beat him by 2 minutes due to him having a crap 2 miles from the finish. :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Me and my brother (Sim who started this thread) did the London Marathan in 1999. He raced off as he had taken the training more seriously than me but I beat him by 2 minutes due to him having a crap 2 miles from the finish. :thumbsup:
It was worse than that. It was only 70 seconds. :( And the crap was three miles into the race, owing to the fact that the queues for a SHITE were massive beforehand. :( :(

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So then peeps, brilliant conditions...how did we do? Tubthumper clocked in at 20:54 by my watch.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I am doing a 10k run later today, be happy to do it under 55 mins to be honest, some of your times here put me to shame :(

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Beat last week's time by 20 seconds, pretty pleased seeing as I gave blood on Thursday evening and I woke up with a cold this morning! (and yes, I've told the blood people)

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Honestly, they looked like orthopaedic shoes that they make for people with one leg four inches shorter than the other. For the 7 mile run I felt more like Sideshow Bob in gigantic clown shoes, wearing blokes trainers that were way too big.

The new blisters are quite fascinating. But on the plus side: the nipples were just fine :thumbsup:

:needpics:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Anyone got any music tips? I've been listening to Daft Punk's Alive album and the Arcade Fire long player. The latter is not the best running music though.

Get on to itunes and search for podcasts by podrunner and fitmusic - they come in different BPM for different styles and goals. Some good interval stuff on there as well. All a bit techno but the BPM is the main thing. For those who want to walk and not run (yet) there are also some walking podcasts that will encourage you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here