Page 1616 of 1775 FirstFirst ... 61611161516156616061613161416151616161716181619162616661716 ... LastLast
Results 16,151 to 16,160 of 17741

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by dazzer6666 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    -warn your significant other that you’re embarking on something that will take over your life
    This. The Frau has taken up running and I now fully know what she has had to put up with:

1) washing machine always full with running gear
    2) Running gear always hung up and drying somewhere in the apartment.
    3) Tripping over running shoes outside the front door.
    4) Endless droning on about times, can’t understand why today’s run was better than yesterday’s as done nothing different etc etc
    5) No fun as getting up early to go running
    "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

• North Stand Chat

advertising

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by knocky1 View Post
      Good run @Anchorman Will do the table later when more times are in.
      Good NSC turn out at Hove Prom where I got spanked by @dazzer6666 I enjoyed the challenge but was too far back in 21:10 and 75.12%. Happy with my start to the year. @The Complete Badger was hot on my heels and running with discipline as getting himself back in form and @Simgull was doing pacing duties.

So @soistes looks set to stay top of the AG% table for a while longer.
      Haha, hardly spanked.....Iíd have shouted at you earlier but I thought Iíd wait until there was only a mile left and I had a decent gap with your penchant for a fast finish (as opposed my usual dying on my arse). Anyway, pretty well chuffed with a sub 21 (71.98%) - better than anything I did in 2018 despite the Xmas lardage. Good to meet @The Complete Badger too
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"

2 Not allowed!
      Back on my feet tomorrow. Been told to do no more than 2 hours at very easy pace and to bin it if the toe hurts a lot. Having spent the day wearing running shoes and clearing my son's room, breaking up his old bed, going up and down the stairs with bags of rubbish etc I'm confident I should be ok. Couldn't walk unaided on Monday.
      Brighton But Only At Home

It's a blog. About home games. And some other stuff.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Guinness Boy View Post
      Back on my feet tomorrow. Been told to do no more than 2 hours at very easy pace and to bin it if the toe hurts a lot. Having spent the day wearing running shoes and clearing my son's room, breaking up his old bed, going up and down the stairs with bags of rubbish etc I'm confident I should be ok. Couldn't walk unaided on Monday.
      Best of luck. I’m out for a 16 miler tomorrow Brighton Marina to Newhaven at 07:30. Conditions look pretty good with a very light 5mph westerly.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by big nuts View Post
      Best of luck. I’m out for a 16 miler tomorrow Brighton Marina to Newhaven at 07:30. Conditions look pretty good with a very light 5mph westerly.
      Good luck yourself, hope the injury holds out. I'm going to aim for a run roughly to the Marina and back - 10 to 12 miles depending on how I'm feeling at no quicker than 9:30. Think I'll leave just after 7 so I won't see your dust when you set off.
      Brighton But Only At Home

It's a blog. About home games. And some other stuff.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Guinness Boy View Post
      Good luck yourself, hope the injury holds out. I'm going to aim for a run roughly to the Marina and back - 10 to 12 miles depending on how I'm feeling at no quicker than 9:30. Think I'll leave just after 7 so I won't see your dust when you set off.
      Might be worth doing laps/figure of 8s so you’re never further than a couple of miles from home. Stops the temptation to run through pain, if swelling returns, when a long 6 miles from home.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dazzer6666 View Post
      Haha, hardly spanked.....I’d have shouted at you earlier but I thought I’d wait until there was only a mile left and I had a decent gap with your penchant for a fast finish (as opposed my usual dying on my arse). Anyway, pretty well chuffed with a sub 21 (71.98%) - better than anything I did in 2018 despite the Xmas lardage. Good to meet @The Complete Badger too
      I couldn’t have got you Mr Bournemouth I should think our run history is 10-1 in your favour.

It’s up to you to name a date for the next NSC challenge on the Prom. @The Complete Badger @Simgull myself and I’m sure others seem to be grouping up nicely for a tight showdown.

0 Not allowed!
      I couldnít have got you Mr Bournemouth I should think our run history is 10-1 in your favour.

Itís up to you to name a date for the next NSC challenge on the Prom. @The Complete Badger @Simgull myself and Iím sure others seem to be grouping up nicely for a tight showdown.
      Glad it wasnít 6k

Iím away for the next month, mostly eating and drinking too much, so youíll pick up another scalp in February Iíd think
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I couldn’t have got you Mr Bournemouth I should think our run history is 10-1 in your favour.

It’s up to you to name a date for the next NSC challenge on the Prom. @The Complete Badger @Simgull myself and I’m sure others seem to be grouping up nicely for a tight showdown.
      Yes please name a date. The missus goes spinning at 08:30 every Saturday morning now so I have to put requests in, in advance to get along to Park Run now.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by big nuts View Post
      Yes please name a date. The missus goes spinning at 08:30 every Saturday morning now so I have to put requests in, in advance to get along to Park Run now.
      You could name a January meet up, maybe East Brighton?