Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex V Northants, Tue 7th- Fri 10th

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Sussex will probably clinch promotion back to division 1 if they take 8 pts in this game and even have a chance of winning the title.
There is a good offer on for anyone who donates any cricket kit, to Kit for Africa, then you can have free admittance
One glove, one pad, one boot and a cricket box each day could save a non member £60:thumbsup:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
That sounds like a good cause.

Northants could do us a double favour by beating Glouscester and then losing to us. I imagine we will be without Yardy, Wright and Yassir but gain Prior, so may have in a younger side.

Cannot believe its another season nearly over, lets hope a win gets us the title and we can extend that chant, we won one trophy in....

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Group of us going up to Worcester for the final game, and hopefully celebrating the championship :drink:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm kinda sad the seasons coming to a close, still, a huge piss up on the friday awaits :clap2:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
will probably go on friday work depending

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Weather not looking good at present, lets hope it clears through and does not waterlog the outfield.

From the Sussex website (No Joyce);

Matt Prior returns to the squad following his involvement in the Npower Test Series between England and Pakistan, but skipper Michael Yardy and Luke Wright are unavailable as they themselves are on England duty. Ed Joyce misses out through illness, so Michael Thornely and Luke Wells are added to the squad. Murray Goodwin will captain the side.

Side from the following squad;

JE Anyon
BC Brown
CD Collymore
MW Goodwin (c)
AJ Hodd
CD Nash
MS Panesar
MJ Prior
OP Rayner
MA Thornely
LWP Wells
Yasir Arafat

Don't forget its an early start if you are heading down due to it being September.Looks like we may play 3 wicket keeper/batsman.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
tomorrow looks like a right crap day :angry:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Sussex team
MA Thornely, CD Nash, BC Brown, MW Goodwin*, MJ Prior, AJ Hodd†, Yasir Arafat, OP Rayner, JE Anyon, MS Panesar, CD Collymore

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
And as HHI pointed out, three wicket keepers - I wonder if that's a first

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
And as HHI pointed out, three wicket keepers - I wonder if that's a first

End of season fun, they could rotate the gloves every session and perhaps all have a bowl each.

Lets hope they all get in and the wicket keeper union get a few partnerships going. Any side without a keeper next season will be sniffing around us this winter.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here