Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
The saints chairman banned the press from st marys and the sun are having a sulk about it so call them 'a south coast club'

All the other papers have forgoten about it.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
F*ck me, how many Saints related threads are there on this board. It's not as if were your local rivals.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
F*ck me, how many Saints related threads are there on this board. It's not as if were your local rivals.

Too much of a joke club to be our rivals

hillbilly

In the hill, not over it!
Sep 1, 2008
Burgess Hill

The chap who started this thread just missed the original story in the Sun, that is all.

You have to admit that your club have bought a lot of the stories upon themselves (and hence threads being created as well), especially before and during the start of the season. You might not be our 'rivals' but we are south coast 'rivals', and a lot of fans from both sides feel matches between our clubs have an extra edge to it.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
I think Suffolk County Council would possible beat you at the moment......

Mind you at least Pardew has now left you wont be told in your local rag tomorrow that you've just signed the Disctrict Planner from Swaffham to play centre-midfield for you.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I think Suffolk County Council would possible beat you at the moment......

Mind you at least Pardew has now left you wont be told in your local rag tomorrow that you've just signed the Disctrict Planner from Swaffham to play centre-midfield for you.

Good thing there's no pedants around to point out that Swaffham's in Norfolk.

I expect you meant Saxmundham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here