Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liz costa coaches

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Careful not to get lured into the last person on the coach scenario. Great night but couldn't walk the next day.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
You are better off going on the coach which is advertised on here ( Blues away day?)

Costa Express was £45 quid to Sheffield.W :nono:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
You are better off going on the coach which is advertised on here ( Blues away day?)

Costa Express was £45 quid to Sheffield.W :nono:

Either you didn't go on the Costa coach to Sheffield or you got well and truly mugged. It's not even that expensive for the carlisle game.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
£35 yourll find the one on here wasnt much less think it was only a couple of quid difference

I got quoted £30 for the one on here, the costa express has been known to cost a small sum more than other coaches, often £5-10

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Why, despite most people on this thread seemingly being of the younger generation, would you opt for the Costa express, when for the same price you can get the train to each game?
Sorry, its just always puzzled me why anyone of that age would opt to go on a coach.

BIRCHYBOY27

Nov 25, 2005
brighton
Why, despite most people on this thread seemingly being of the younger generation, would you opt for the Costa express, when for the same price you can get the train to each game?
Sorry, its just always puzzled me why anyone of that age would opt to go on a coach.

sort of left it a bit late looked on trains today and they are £70!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Being quoted £30 each way WITH a railcard on the trainline.

£60 > £35.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Being quoted £30 each way WITH a railcard on the trainline.

£60 > £35.

Book it up early and its far cheaper than that, has never cost me more than £30 to get to Liverpool/Leeds/Sheffield etc and back.
You can get there for £15 from London to Liverpool return with a YPR, add £5 for the tube and £5 to get to London (groupsave) and thats £25.
Dont know how old you are, but presume theres a fair few who could get a young persons railcard on here. Surely a far better option than sitting on a coach.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Book it up early and its far cheaper than that, has never cost me more than £30 to get to Liverpool/Leeds/Sheffield etc and back.
You can get there for £15 from London to Liverpool return with a YPR, add £5 for the tube and £5 to get to London (groupsave) and thats £25.
Dont know how old you are, but presume theres a fair few who could get a young persons railcard on here. Surely a far better option than sitting on a coach.

No difference between sitting on a coach and sitting on a train for me. I'm not a big drinker (on matchdays anyway!), so the lack of booze on a coach certainly doesn't put me off either.

I will do a fair few games by train, as generally it is much cheaper. But for games such as Sheffield and Carlisle, I will go by coach because it is a fair price and is hassle free.

I appreciate you can get good train deals well in advance, but most of us can't guarantee making a certain game months in advance which is the main problem!

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
I cannot understand why anyone would want to get a coach to an away day. I couldnt think of anything worse. Especially when Liz Costa doesnt allow alcohol on board. What a dull journey!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I cannot understand why anyone would want to get a coach to an away day. I couldnt think of anything worse. Especially when Liz Costa doesnt allow alcohol on board. What a dull journey!

Precisely, I would not bother to go if it was by coach

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here