• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Well, is he?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
The second VT is the one for me... what a total and utter arsehole.

"No wonder he's in the f***ing reserves..."

Nice one Harry. TBH I always thought he was alright... formerly in the not, but now firmly pitched in the cock camp.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Do Bears shit in the woods?

You have to feel for him though, he's always down to the "bare bones of the squad" once we get this far into the season.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
You have to feel for him though, he's always down to the "bare bones of the squad" once we get this far into the season.

despite having a squad of 50 players, 30 of whom he has signed for massive expenditure

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
İbrahim Tatlıses;3683063 said:
He seems to leave his former clubs in financial shit. Bournemouth, Southampton, Portsmouth to name a few. Whether this is because he gets them into bad financial habits I don't know. Can see similar happening to Spurs when they fail to make the Champions League but still have a Champions League wage bill...

Champions League wages? :facepalm:
Who?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
'arry Redknapp - he's alright :thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Cock is dicking all over not a cock so far... oh dear Harry.

This shows, beyond statistical doubt, Redknapp is a cock.

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
harry redknapp is QUALITY

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Had NSC been around 30 years ago we'd no doubt have seen the following:

Poll: Brian Clough - Cock or Not A Cock.

Cock - 69%
Not A Cock - 31%

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
Of course he's a cock. 'Good old Harry', media darling, nothing's ever his fault. Very few fans at any of his previous clubs would want him back, especially the two along the coast, where he's hated with a passion. No more damning evidence for the prosecution than that.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Of course he's a cock. 'Good old Harry', media darling, nothing's ever his fault. Very few fans at any of his previous clubs would want him back, especially the two along the coast, where he's hated with a passion. No more damning evidence for the prosecution than that.

Not my place to defend him, I don't like him that much, but surely those two were rather special circumstances - the southampton fans hate and wouldn't want him back becasue he went to pompey, and pompey would want him back becuase of the finances fiasco - whether it was his fault or not (and I have no idea either way). Anyway, managers very often leave cluibs due to bad circumstances, and the fans wouldn't want them back, it's not unusual.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here