Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NFL 2010 Season

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
National_Football_League_2008.svg

The second week of Preseason has just come to an end and the Regular season is only a few weeks away. Who does everyone on here follow? Who are your tips for the Superbowl this year?

Watching the Titans/Cards game yesterday when this happened -

NFL Videos: Pre Week 2 Can't-Miss Play: Run 'n' Jump

Castello

Castello
May 28, 2009
Tottenham
National_Football_League_2008.svg

The second week of Preseason has just come to an end and the Regular season is only a few weeks away. Who does everyone on here follow? Who are your tips for the Superbowl this year?

Watching the Titans/Cards game yesterday when this happened -

NFL Videos: Pre Week 2 Can't-Miss Play: Run 'n' Jump

ive been a New Orleans Saints fan since 1985, which until last season was a bit like being a Brighton fan. One good season followed by 5 of misery. And then last season made it worth all the misery :rave:

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Might try to get out to the new Meadowlands Stadium to see the Giants - looks very impressive but beers are $9 a pop and it’s only Bud and Miller shite on offer. They’ll be hosting Superbowl XLVIII in 2014.

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
Been a Vikings fan for over 12 years now and with Favre leading us again this year i can only see us becoming Champions......bring on September and the Saints....

pacman

Jul 27, 2008
Farnborough
Im a Jets fan, interms of this season I'm really not sure how it will go. On paper I believe our team should be superbowl contenders and I think we can be but I also have this feeling it could all go tits up. Alot really will depend on how Sanchez performs.
Re-signing Mangold and D'brick was huge just hoping this Revis situattion gets sorted sooner rather than later.

dazzalewis1968

May 22, 2008
Im a Jets fan, interms of this season I'm really not sure how it will go. On paper I believe our team should be superbowl contenders and I think we can be but I also have this feeling it could all go tits up. Alot really will depend on how Sanchez performs.
Re-signing Mangold and D'brick was huge just hoping this Revis situattion gets sorted sooner rather than later.

One Team for me my steelers!
6 time super bowl champs..
Lived in pgh for 12years and came to love them like I do the Albion

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
New to the sport but really got into last year.

I'm a Bengals fan

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton

Do you think Revis will sign in the end and how long do you think it will take?

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Philadelphia Eagles.

Went to first game last year at the Linc. Fantastic.

Going again this year for the Boxing Day game v Vikings. Can't wait!

Paddy Finucane

WW2 Hero
Jul 26, 2004
Redhill
Took in my first Packers game last year at Lambeau vs 49ers - Awesome as the yanks say........
Think the packers have a shot this year - but so do 10-12 teams which is what makes the NFL (Premier League take note).
Looking forward to welcoming Brett back to Green Bay - The Judas - bit like when hammond steps out at Withdean again!! Go Pack!!

pacman

Jul 27, 2008
Farnborough
Do you think Revis will sign in the end and how long do you think it will take?

Yeah I do think he will sign. In terms of when it gets done I think it depends on if he wants to play in any pre-season games but I reckon he's signed by week 1 against Baltimore.

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
Jags fan of sorts but only really because they are the local team. Expect another very mediocre year with one of the less stellar QBs of the league.
Hopeful of a good SEC season again for the Gators although hard to see past Bama for the Championship.

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
Jags fan of sorts but only really because they are the local team. Expect another very mediocre year with one of the less stellar QBs of the league.
Hopeful of a good SEC season again for the Gators although hard to see past Bama for the Championship.

Have you seen much of this Brantley fella? Certainly has big boots to fill!

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Is there still talk of the Bills moving to Toronto ?

Talk, yes. How serious, who knows? It's always a shock when a franchise moves - I couldn't see the Browns leaving Cleveland given their support, but they did, so Buffalo's support alone won't be enough to keep them there. If they move, I'll stop supporting them - I can't stand it when that happens. What it must feel like for the people actually living there and supporting them live is mind-boggling.

I suspect they'll certainly expand the number of 'home' games they play there rather than move outright, but you just never know. If there's such a huge appetite in some cities for NFL football, why don't they consider a couple more expansion franchises?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here