Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stag dares & challenges

Keeny01

Sep 24, 2008
I'm pretty sure this has probably been done before but a quick thread search returned nothing. I'm off on a stag weekend to Newquay this weekend and have been asked to put together a load of entertaining dares and challenges for the stag and the rest of group to do that will be pulled from a hat over the course of the trip.

Would really appreciate any of your suggestions and ideas to help me get started. We're a bunch of late 20's/early 30 yo lads so entertainment is the key -nothing too mad/juvenile!

Thanks.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
When I was in my youth and went on a few stags we used to play Fanny Pie which was fun.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
i dont think youre all being that helpful :laugh:

im organising my brothers stag do to hamburg on a week on thurs. so , i have the same dilemma.

i ordered a gay leather hat , mirrored aviators and big stick on taches. whoever does something "gay" ie fall asleep , doesnt have a drink at the airport , goes home early etc has to go around in the gay hat for the next couple of hours.

if someone does something particularly stupid weve got those big glasses that make your eyes look huge and a silly hat.

as for dares i was having this conversation with the other best man and some ones we came up with are you have to order a round of drinks like youre a bit special , tongue in bottom lip etc . another is you have to go up to a girl picked by the others and try to pull her . or another is you have to do your signature dance move (mines the running man , or body popping ) in an inappropriate place.

all very non pc , so sorry for that

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
[yt]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WBvCDz-Y45g?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WBvCDz-Y45g?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/yt]

Last edited:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
The Jeff Stelling Soccer Saturday Drinking Game.

You Will Need
1. Plenty of beers
2. Some spirits of your choice
3. Your mates!
4. Soccer Saturday on the telly

Ground Rules
Penalty if a rule is broken: One Shot Of Beer
1. If Chris Kamara is talking, you need to be drinking!
2. In the first half, drink only with your right hand.
3. In the second half, drink only with your left hand.
4. Half time – no bevvies! Take a well needed piss break!
5. If someone mentions Brighton, have to say "Seagulls, Seagulls, Seagulls" and 'flap' non-drinking arm.
6. If anyone mentions Palace, have to boo and hold nose.

Pick a team each, draw out of a hat, best if you all pick the same division:

Drink One Shot Of Beer If:
* A pundit shouts off camera
* Phil Thompson says "Stevie Gerrard"
* there is a goal in the 1st Division

Drink Two Shots Of Beer If:
* Your team score
* Hartlepool score
* Chris Kamara says "it's unbelievable Jeff!"

Drink Three Shots Of Beer If:
* Someone gets sent off
* Jeff makes an "A Trialist" joke
* Merson uses any rhyming slang
* Le Tissier is mentioned in connection with a takeaway
* The team "Keith" is referred to as just being one bloke.

---------- Jeff Specials ---------- One Shot Of Spirits If Jeff:
* mentions "dancing in the streets of TNS”
* says "it's doom & gloom at"
* says "Sally will be pleased" when Kevin Webster scores.
* says “Kev's sisters'll be pleased” when Kevin Nolan scores.

If you wont be in a pub to watch Soccer Saturday, we stitched a mate up on his stag, whilst in the shower his room mate took all his clothes and we left a hideous dress for him to wear out on Saturday night..... be sure to leave some boxers and shoes though!!

We also made him:
1. Down a pint in one
2. Swap a piece of underwear with a woman
3. Sing with a busker.
4. Try to haggle up the price for a big issue
5. Carry an inflatable sheep around, any time he put it down he had to down his pint.
6. Wasn't allowed to pee until he had finished his drink.
etc.....

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
pin him down,strip him and shave his pubic hair,whack a bottle of aftershave on him,then plaster his feet together with a piece of wood inbetween ,he will have a ball,and all the fittys will sign his casts

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
not tried this one yet but i do reckon handcuffing someone to a tramp for an hour and f***ing off to the pub would be good value. might try that on my brother

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
Not particularly stag do orientated but my friends play a game called "tell em". Essentially if when having a conversation about someone else someone says something like "I wish Clive wasn't such a twat" "Or that bird over their has got great t*its" then if another member of the group says "Tell em" then the person has to go up to the person and tell them what they said.

Has had some very amusing results!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Not particularly stag do orientated but my friends play a game called "tell em". Essentially if when having a conversation about someone else someone says something like "I wish Clive wasn't such a twat" "Or that bird over their has got great t*its" then if another member of the group says "Tell em" then the person has to go up to the person and tell them what they said.

Has had some very amusing results!

:thumbsup:

normal_4454_104326969852_587894852_2671617_6714602_n.jpg

May 2, 2010
the old favourite of a nip from every single optic in the bar into a pint glass and downed all in one, is always guaranteed to raise a few giggles

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here