Votes: 28 40.0%
  • James Milner

Votes: 36 51.4%
  • Albert Jarrett is da man

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Simple poll, who would you prefer in your team? All this fuss over Milner, I'd prefer Ireland anyday! After all, he is SUPERMAN!

C_71_article_1023466_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

or

james_milner_1292491c.jpg

or

Albert-Jarrett_1186758.jpg

Last edited:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I'd prefer Milner in my team although I would rather keep Ireland and the £24m instead of swapping that for Milner.

He does improve them but not hugely he is just another decent player that city have bought, but I'm still waiting for them to buy a world class player

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I'd prefer Milner in my team although I would rather keep Ireland and the £24m instead of swapping that for Milner.

He does improve them but not hugely he is just another decent player that city have bought, but I'm still waiting for them to buy a world class player

Agree with all of that, totaly unimpressed with the money City have spent and what they got for it. The manager will be gone by xmas as will their title hopes.:laugh:

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Two of the best players to have ever graced the turf at Withdean, that's for sure.

This (there goes my 'this' cherry)

Wasn't Milner about 16 when he played us on loan to Swindon? He still stands out in my memory of the game.

Ireland was one of the most composed players I've ever seen on the ball when we beat Saudi Arabia in the cup.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
İbrahim Tatlıses;3661121 said:
Milner is the most overrated player in the Premiership. He has good moments, he's a solid Premiership player, but I could name 30 midfielders in the Premiership I would rather have.

go on then ?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Ireland is a good player but really, Milner is far better. its not really far to compare as they are different types of player, like asking whos better out of Tevez or Mascherano.

not sure why there are Milner haters either. top player, plays across the pitch unselfishly and happens to have taken opportunity to move to a club with bigger aspirations. personally, i think he should have moved to Liverpool or Arsenal, but they aint buying. he could have stayed, but he and his advisers obviously believe he has better prospects elsewhere.

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
If Milner wasn't English he would be worth about 10 mil

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
İbrahim Tatlıses;3661219 said:
Lampard
Malouda
Nani
Scholes
Young
Essien
Mascherano
Silva
Gerrard
Lennon
Barry
Valencia
Kalou
Cole
Arteta
Fabregas
Kuyt
Parker
Carrick
Cahill
Benayoun
Ireland
Toure
Walcott
Arshavin
Diaby
Park
Aquilani
Kranjcar
Nasri

Thats a pretty fair list and there's certainly no way that all of those would be 'worth' £24mil plus Ireland

Agent_Torpor

May 1, 2009
İbrahim Tatlıses;3661219 said:
Lampard
Malouda
Nani
Scholes
Young
Essien
Mascherano
Silva
Gerrard
Lennon
Barry
Valencia
Kalou
Cole
Arteta
Fabregas
Kuyt
Parker
Carrick
Cahill
Benayoun
Ireland
Toure
Walcott
Arshavin
Diaby
Park
Aquilani
Kranjcar
Nasri

Walcott? Yer havin' a laff. Settle down, punchy. You're pulling my Niko Kranjcars.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
its a close call between Milner and Ireland for me, I do think Milner is better, but not Ireland and 16 million better, Villa have a great deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here